Chapter 2.

This is the second chappy! Hope you enjoy😁
Maybe we will see Namjoon soon?
_______________________________________ -----------------------------------------------------------

I slowly stood up from the ground and turned to look at the blossom tree as the pink flowers gracefully danced in the wind. I should probably head to school now. I thought as I looked at the time.

I walked the lonely streets as I thought about what today was going to bring. I heard from Yuna and some of her friends that a new boy was joining the school. He's from Busan and his name is Park Jimin. Maybe this will be my chance to make a friend. Who knows?

I looked up and saw that I had finally reached the school. I sighed as I walked towards the library but stopped as I bumped into someone by accident.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" I said quickly in case I bumped into him.

"Oh it's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going either." I heard someone say. Slowly I looked up to see an unfamiliar face. Is this the new student? I wondered.

He suddenly smiled and held his hand out and cheerfully said,
"I'm Park Jimin. I just joined here today. I was looking for the library when I bummed into you. I don't really know where it is."

I shook his hand and replied with, "Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. I was going to the library as well. If you want me to show you the way then I'd be Happy to."

He smiled again and said "That would be Great! Thank you so much!"

"No problem! Just come this way" I said while smiling.

"Okay!"

*time skip to the library*

"This is the way to the library" I said.

"Thank you for showing me the way!" Jimin replied and I just nodded.

He then spoke again, "Do you want to be friends? I just got here and don't really know the concept of things yet so... Will you?"

I was shocked this is the first someone had asked to be my friend(besides Yuna) in a long time. He looked kind of nervous now and I guess that was because he thought I didn't want to be his Friend but who can blame him I haven't even replied yet. Reply you idiot!!!

"I would love to be friends!" I quickly replied with a big smile.

He smiled back and said, "I thought you were gonna say no because it was taking you a lot of time to think about it."

"Sorry... It's just that I'm not used to people asking to be my friend. You're my first guy friend in years!"

"Really!? You seem like an amazing person to be friends with. I thought you would have loads of friends. Well I will always be your friend no matter what!!"

I smiled widely at him. Happy to have a new friend.

"What classes do you have Jin? Let me see your schedule"

"Oh...ok" I said as I handed him my time table.

"We have the same classes! This is amazing! We can hang out even more now!"

"Really this is great. Do you want to head to first lesson? We can meet Yuna as well."

"Who's Yuna?" He asked

"Oh Yuna is...was my only friend." I said smiling.

"Was...?"

"Yeah, but now I have you as well! You're both my bestfriends!"