Chapter 10.

Next Chappy😁
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

It's 5:30am and I'm awake. I know it's early but better than waking up late.

I went to the bathroom and did my normal morning routine.

After I had finished it was 5:57. I went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for everyone.

I put an apron on and took some of the ingredients out from the fridge.

I was making rice, stew, fish and egg.

I put 3 1/2 cups into the rice cooker, washed the rice, put enough water to make the rice fluffy and let the rice cook.

While the rice was cooking I cut the green onion into 1" strips and placed them in a large pot. Then I cut about 1 cup of yellow onion and put them in the pot.

I diced the tofu into 1/2" pieces and added them to the pot. After, I cut the Korean zucchini and persian cucumber into half and then sliced them at a bit of an angle before placing them in the pot.

I then sliced the green chillies (Anaheim pepper) into big pieces. I cut the daikon into half then into half moons and put them in the pot.

I sliced some garlic and put them at the top of the pot along with a few dried anchovies.

I dropped a large spoonful of soybean paste as well and then finally added 2 1/2 cups of water.

I let it boil before stiring the whole thing and then bringing it to a simmer.

It has to boil for about 20 minutes. I should move on to the fish.

"Hey Jin! What you doing?" I heard Jimin shout.

"Oh, I'm just making us some breakfast. Why don't you sit down."

I heated the pan on medium high and drizzled some oil.

"Umm. It looks like you forgot to turn the rice cooker on Jin." Jimin said.

What!

"Omg! I did. Let me on it."

"Before you turn the cooker on. How many cups are you planning on making?" Jimin asked.

"Umm. 3 1/2 cups. Why?"

"Let me ask the guys next door if they want to come over for breakfast. That is if your okay with it." Jimin said unsure.

"No. That's fine! I'll just make some more rice. There is definitley enough stew and I haven't made the fish and eggs yet so go ahead. Tell them to come quickly because it will be done soon." I told Jimin.

"Okay! See you in a bit!" Jimin put some slippers on and left.

I put 2 1/2 more cups in and actually turned it on before continuing.

"Hey Jin. Where's Jimin?"

"Oh he went to invite the boys over. Can you actually go and check to see what's taking him so long." I asked him.

"Yeah, sure! I'll be right back!"

With that hoseok went over as well.

The pan was heated so I slowly lowered the fish in. It takes 5 minutes on each side so I had to wait.

I was frying the 6th fish when the door opened.

Jimin and Hoseok came in. Jimin walked over and sat on one of the chairs near the counter. His face looked a bit red.