Chapter 22.

Finally going to the concert!
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

It's finally the day of the concert! I'm so excited to go and meet my favourite artist in the entire world!

I have been planning what to do and how to get his attention the good thing being that we'll be at the front row so it will be easier to catch his attention.

"Jin! What are you doing!? I thought you said you wanted to go shopping to buy an outfit for the concert?" Hoseok shouted.

"I do! I'm coming just wait!" I shouted back.

"Okay but hurry up. We're leaving soon." Jimin said.

I quickly put my socks on and then ran to the shoe rack and put a pair of shoes on.

"Okay, I'm ready! Let's go." I said with a small smile.

"Finally! After we come back we will get ready and then set off to the concert with the others. I'm so excited!" Hoseok squeeled.

"We have to get as many pictures as we can of him! Also, I heard that there are three special guest coming on his stage and he has a surprise for all his fans." Jimin stated while we walked down to the car.

We are going with MinJae because he needs an outfit for the concert.

"Wow, now I'm even more excited!" I jumped up and down.

They chuckled at my stupidity before all got into the car.

"Hey MinJae! How are you?" I asked putting my seatbelt on.

"I'm good. How about you three?" He asked.

"We're good as well. Really excited for the concert. We can't believe it's already the day of the concert!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Me neither! I'm so excited to see RM performing live and revealing his face. Plus, I heard there is going to be special guest performing with him or as a solo and I just can't wait!" MinJae shouted excited.

"Let's put some music on." I suggested and the others nodded.

We listened to whatever was on the radio, only jamming out to the ones we actually know and before we knew it we were at the mall.

"Come on, let's go now!" I said happily.

We went into nearly 20 different stores looking for good outfits that we could wear.

Jimin, Hoseok and MinJae had already found stunning outfits that they looked amazing in but I still couldn't find one.

We stepped into another store and we all looked at clothes for me.

I almost gave up until the three of them came running to me.

"Jin! I think we found the perfect outfit for you!" MinJae shouted gleefully.

"Follow us! Come on! I'm sure you'll love it." Hoseok said happily.

"I think it will really suit you and it will surely catch the eye of RM!" Jimin teased.

"Okay, okay. Let me see the outfit then." I said smiling.

The walked me over to different section which had amazing clothing.

"Ta-da! Don't you think you would look amazing in this?" MinJae asked.

"Wow. It's an amazing outfit! But, would it look good on me?" I asked nervous.