Chapter 25. (FINAL)

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for such a loooonngg wait for this update. I love all of you so much.
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

After the concert ended we went backstage to see the boys.

"Wow. I never expexted that to happen. I can't believe it even now. Someone pinch me." I said amazed.

"Okay." Jimin said pinching my arm.

"Oww! I didn't actually mean it. It's a metaphor!" I growled.

"Well let's just go to the boys now. I'm sure you're dying to see your prince charming. You as well Minjae." Hoseok said.

I blushed and saw Minjae blush as well.

"I can't believe I'm engaged! And I'm going to get married soon! I'm so excited. You guys have to help with the preperations!"

"I feel so single now!" Jimin shouted.

"Hey! I'm single as well!" Hoseok said laughing.

"Yeah, but it seems like you and Yoongi are going to be together soon. Then I will be the only one single." He sighed dramatically.

"No need to be so dramatic Jimin. You'll find someon soon. It's all just a matter of time." Minjae aaid smiling.

"That reminds me. How did you and Taehyung meet?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, that's actually quite an embarrassing story on my part." He blushed.

"Oh come on, please tell us!" Hoseok begged.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you. It started when I was running down the hall because I was getting late for my lesson..."

Minjae's P.O.V

Oh my god! I'm gonna be late on the first day back to school.

I was lost and had no idea as to where I was running so it looked quite ridiculous.

I'm soon flying to the floor after running into a wall. Or what I think is a wall.

Looking up I see a face that is well known in this school.

Kim Taehyung.

Mr. "Badboy"

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't l-looking at where I was r-running." I said getting up.

"I can tell. Watch where you're going next time, loser. I mean, I know you're a loner but try to make friends with someone who will care. If you wanted attention, well you got it." He snarled.

That got my blood boiling.

"I wouldn't want to be friends with a stuck up brat that only thinks about himself anyway! You think just because you're popular and have loads of fake friends you're better than anyone else? Well news flash Kim! The world doesn't revolve around you and your pathetic ass crew!" I growled back.

Not the smartest thing to do on my first day in 'his' school but oh well. He shouldn't have aggrivated me.

"Hey newbie! I wouldn't mess with his turf if I were you." Someone from his crew shouted smirking at me.

"His turf? I can tell. It's sad and pathetic like him. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere I have to be. Don't want to breathe in STD's from your 'crew'." I smiled sweetly before walking away.

They all looked stunned as they watched me walk me. Especially Kim Taehyung.

That ought to have taught him a lesson.