Chapter 24.

I don't know when but the story will end soon.

Probably only one more chapter.

Enjoy~
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

I felt the tears freely fall as I looked into Namjoons eyes.

My Namjoon's eyes.

"I LOVE YOU JIN! No matter how many times I shout it out, these words will always hold so much meaning to me because you are the one person in my life that has helped me to see the light and choose the right path. I will never get tired of being with you, seeing that precious smile that I love so much. I can't see a life without you in it, because you are my life-line that I need to survive. You are the love of my life and one of the only reasons for my existance in these universe of lies and hatred. I know I haven't always been the best to you but I really, really love you more than anything! Our first kiss. Now, that was something magical that I will never forget. I thought I would never love anyone as much as I loved my fans but you, you're not just a fan. You've stood by side through all the good and the bad, and now I want to stand by your side. If you let me, that is. Which I really hope you do. I want to have so many more first with you, only with you. Make memories that will always stay with us forever like today, hopefully, will. My first and only love. I LOVE YOU JIN!" He gave a big smile after his speech.

I couldn't stop the sobbs now. I was so happy!

He got down on one knee.

Is he...?

"Don't worry. I'm asking for you're hand in marriage, yet." He winked.

I sighed in relief.

I love him but I'm still young and not ready for more responsibilities that come with marriage.

"I got these custom made for us. They are a symbol of our love for eachother. They took a long time and money, but it was all worth it for you. Because I love you." He pulled two boxes out of his pocket.

At this point the whole stadium was silent, at the edge of their seats wondering what were inside the boxes.

I looked at the other guys who were crying with me. As soon as they saw me looking they shouted and cheered.

"NAMJIN! NAMJIN! NAMJIN!" They all shouted and the crowd soon followed.

"I know that this question is a bit late but, Jin. Will you please be my boyfriend? It would make me so happy. Probably the happiest man alive." He asked.

He opened the first box and I saw the most beautiful rings in my life with our initials in.

(The original one ^^^ The two on the bottom are my interpretations😹 I also decided that it has an infinitey sign after the word love😉)