Chapter 4.

This is chapter 4! Yay!

Hope you you enjoy!

⚠️Warning! There is a little bit of abuse and self harm in the chapter!⚠️
-----------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

It has been a few days since we were told about the project. It's now friday! I haven't talked to Namjoon about the duet but I hope I get V's part because I don't want Rap Monster to be ashamed of how bad I am.

I have been working on a solo song that describes everything perfectly and I'm thinking of calling it awake but I'm not sure...

I haven't really talked to Namjoon about the duet yet because I feel a bit awkward asking him, especially when he's with his friends. They're really intimidating.

I am suddenly falling to the ground as I bump into someone. I close my eyes waiting for the impact when I feel arms wrap around my waist keeping stopping me from greeting the ground. I quickly grip onto their arms as well.

I look up and am about to thank the person who saved me when I realize that it's Namjoon. Speak of the devil. I quickly let go of him, stand up and step away from him apologizing.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking toward where I was going. I'm so sorry!" I say desperate to go after saying this.

"Hey, it's fine. I wasn't looking either. It's a good thing we bumped into each other because I needed to talk to you about the duet. Which part do you want?" He said smiling. His uneven dimples made him look kind of...cute? Wait... What am i thinking!!?? STOP IT! No... i'm just delusional?... yeah...

"Oh! Can I have V's part! I love Rap Monster and his part but I don't think my voice will work for his part." I said desperately.

He smiled again before nodding his head. "Yeah, sure. I really wanted my-... Rapmons part anyway."

Did he just say MY? Oh well, it doesn't matter right now, people make mistakes.At least I got the part I wanted. I smiled at Namjoon before saying "Thank you so much!"

"No problem, we both got what we wanted in the end. By the way, if you wanted help with the recording and producing of your solo song I could always help since I have a recording studio. Oh, and bring your friends along since they work with jungkook and Suga. It will be fun." Namjoon said waiting for a response.

I couldn't register what he had said. Did he just say that he will help me? Like actually help me? I should probably answer him but I just... Couldn't.

"It's ok if you don't want to. I understand." He said hesitantly.

"No! I mean I would love to and I'll ask my friends as well!" I replied beaming.

"Oh great! We're going their today after school so ask if they want to tag along. See you later?" He asked

"Yeah! See you." I said smiling.

*time skip*

"JINNIE!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Jimin shouted as soon as I got to him and Hoseok who were talking to someone who seemed like a new student.

"I was talking to Namjoon about the duet... He said we're welcome to work in his studio and they're going after school today so do you want to go?" I said quickly.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Jimin said looking at me with concern, "You don't have to you know."

"Yeah... but i really want to go!" I said enthusiastically, looking at them. Then I noticed the new student.