Chapter 1.

Hey guys! This is the first chappy!😶
Give me feedback about it and how I can improve and what you would like to see🤓
WARNING: This chapter is a bit sad because it talks about abuse and death😔
_______________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------
Seokjin P.O.V

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!
I slamed my hand down on the alarm clock that had disturbed my sleep. I would say beauty sleep but I'm not beautiful... At least that's what everyone says. Especially my 'dad' and 'sibling'. They never forget to insult me and I'm pretty sure they never will.

Well actually, they call me ugly, worthless, disgusting, waste of space etc... You get the idea. I could tell you everything but we would be here for a few weeks or even months. Anyway let's move on.

I'm Kim Seokjin, or more comanly known as the 'nerd of the school'. Why am I called this? Well... Maybe because I always do all my work in time (to a high standard), I respect all my teachers, I enjoy most of my lessons and I have like only one friend. A best friend that is. Her name is Lee Yuna. We have been friends since the beginning of the school year. She is the only one i can actually trust. I tell her everything. No matter how embarrassing.

Let's get back on track! I need to get ready for school. I slowly walked to the closet (because my wounds were still healing from last night) and when I finally reached there I decided to just wear a jumper that said Monsta X (because I love their music!) And a plain pair of black jeans. (A/N- I would say the jeans were as dark as my soul but it's just to dark to handle🙃)

After changing, I decided to look in the mirror and see how bad the scars and wounds were. Some of them were healing but most of them were still black and blue. Good thing I'm wearing a long jumper, this way no one can see the rough scars. I sighed and went downstairs. If you haven't already guessed then I'll tell you how I got these. One word. 'Dad'.

I had breakfast which consisted of a protein bar and a glass of water. I wasn't allowed much because my dad and siblings said I had gained too much weight and should start dieting, which to be honest is not a surprise to me. It's not the first time they've said that since my mum passed away.

Yeah, she passed away... The only one that cared just disappeared right before my eyes. Slipped right through my finger tips. This is why they hate me. At least they tell me this is why they hate me. Because I'm the reason for her death. They said that if I hadn't asked her to come home quickly when it was raining, then she wouldn't have died. She would still be with us right now. She would still be with me right now. So I guess I deserved the beatings they gave me.

It may sound selfish but I really want... No need her here with me.

Why did you leave me?
_______________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------
They will wake up in an hour or two so I have to make them breakfast before I leave for school. You may be wondering 'What time do you wake up?' Well, if I want to leave after making breakfast and without seeing them, then I have to wake up around 5am.

I make them: fried bread, streaky bacon, scrambled eggs and fresh sliced fruit. Then get fresh orange juice by using a juicer and that's breakfast. I then have to make them lunch so that they can take it to work and college(I'm still in highschool). Since I don't eat lunch it's one less to make. Yay...

If you don't already understand, I basically make everything because they are hopeless in the kitchen and also because if I didn't I would get a beating. Not that I'm not used to it.

Now that I've finished everything I can finally go to school! And since I will be early I can go to the library for about an hour. My favorite place. Where I can actually feel safe. The books there are amazing and since I go there nearly every morning I have probably read half the library books in the 6 months we have been here. Yuna normally comes to school an hour after me but that is the normal time to arrive...

As I was walking down the street I arrived to my mums favorite place. The blossom tree. She took me to the blossom tree because it was a place where she could just relax and she loved the amazing blossoms that bloomed on the tree. Now I come here whenever I have time so I can feel the gentle breeze of the wind while reading an amazing book and leaning against the tree.

Whenever I'm here, I feel like her presence is right next to me. Like she's holding me tight to reassure me that everything will be fine in the end.

I feel my heart constrict as I think of all the memories I had with her as a child. The times where she would read me stories as I fell asleep,when she played hide and seek with me when I was bored, when she would always hug me and tell me it was going to be ok when I was upset, when we would cook things together and mess around with the ingredients making dinosaur shaped nuggets and potato monsters, seeing her beautiful smile whenever we were together but most of all, I miss the love that she gave me. Love. Something I haven't felt in years. She was always there for me no matter what and I promised that in the future I would be there for her no matter what but I couldn't even do that. What kind of stupid son am I?

Suddenly, I felt the warm drops of water sliding down my face. At first I thought it was rain until I tasted the salty liquid. After that I couldn't contain the tears and let them pour. As I was crying all I could think of was:

I wish that they would have taken me instead of her.
_______________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------
That is the end of the first chappy!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

What did you think?

Hope you guys liked it!!😃

I know it's a bit sad but I wanted you to know his feelings and back story before continuing.
-Author-nim🖤