Chapter 6.

Helloo! I'm Back with another chapter😂
Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin P.O.V

Finally! It's monday! I can see my friends and I don't have to deal with 'dad' and 'sis' until after school. Maybe I should get my own apartment...

It might be warm but I have to wear a long sleeved top or a jumper so that they can't see the cuts. I love my friends but I can't let them know about this. They might leave me and i'll be all alone. Again.

I decided to wear black jeans and a black monsta x jumper with a hood. I decided to wear the one that said Wonho but I have all of theirs.

I got rid of thoughts as I changed for school

I got rid of thoughts as I changed for school. They will never find out about it. I'll make sure of it. I need to hide the scars the best I can. It's not the first time that I've cut myself if I'm being honest but before I didn't need to hide it from anyone.

I went down stairs and started making breakfast for them. No matter how they treat me, they're still my family and I do care for them, even if they treat me horribly. I made the usual for them and then got my self an apple to eat. I then set up all the food and got ready to leave.

Just as I was about to leave, my brother came downstairs and smiled at me. "Hey little bro! You going to school already?" Jinjin said while ruffling my hair.

"You're already home? I thought you weren't gonna be back till next week? And your only older than me by 5 minutes!" I said to him, shock evident in my voice.

"Yeah, I decided to come home early. I wanted to see you and catch up. Now answer my question. Are you going to school early because of dad and sis?"

"Yeah... I just don't want to deal with them. Especially in the morning. I don't need more bruises pilled on."

"Why don't you just report them. I can be there as a witness you know."

I looked down. "I know but... what if we go to court and he wins. It will be worse than it is now and I can't deal with that. I am barely getting by right now. I don't want it to suddenly plummet. Plus, I have finally made some friends and I want to hang out with them."

"Fine but the offer is still up. But I swear to God, if this gets any worse I won't hesitate to tell the police. Now do you want a ride to school?"

"Yeah that would be great! Thank you!" I said while hugging my 'older' brother.

"Get in the car and i'll be there in a minute. I need to put my shoes on."

"Ok!"

I went outside, unlocked the car and then sat in the passenger side waiting for Jinjin. I missed him so much. He is the only real family I have left.