Chapter 12.

Next chapter. Let's go!
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about Namjoon.

Why???

It's saturday and we were bored so we came to the decision of going to the park. It would fun and relaxing.

My bruises were already starting to heal, which I'm very thankful for. Normally it took me nearly a month for it actually swell down and look a bit normal.

We got changed and walked out of our apartment just as Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi did.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok said happily.

"Hey, where you guys headed to?" Yoongi asked.

"We're going to the park. It's been a long week and we felt like going to relax. Plus, it's been nearly like 7 or 8 years since Jin last went so we thought it would be fun." Jimin replied.

"What?! 7 to 8 years. Did your parents lock you inside the house to study when you were younger. Where is the freedom?" Jungkook joked.

If only his joke was funny because it wasn't true but it is, except I have one parent and not parents.

"I only have a dad but I just wasn't allowed out much so I just never felt the need to go then but now I just really want to go for some reason." I explained.

"That's good to hear. Let's go together since we're going there as well. You guys should also come to the mall with us after." Namjoon said looking at me.

I nodded my head until realising I couldn't.

They started walking before I could say.

I guess I'll just tell them at the park that I can't go to the mall with them because of my dad. But I can't say it's because of my dad.

I followed behind them thinking about what to say.

While I was thinking I walked into someone.

"Sorry..."

Namjoon looked down at me.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you about before. It looked like you wanted to tell me something."

"Oh, right. I can't go to the mall..." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"B-Because..."

"Because?" He questioned.

"I-I can't tell you. It's n-not because I d-don't trust you, I do really b-but it's just something I'm not ready to tell anyone yet." I whispered.

"Like I told you before Jin. I will never force you to tell me anything. I will wait until you're ready to tell me. Okay?"

I nodded my head and walked with him to the park.

We had a small conversation about the most random things and before we knew it, we had already reached the park.

"I wanna go on the swings! Come on Jungkook, please push me!" Jimin begged dragging Jungkook with him.

Jungkook laughed as he went with Jimin to the swings. "Okay, okay. Let's go."

"Hoseokie~ Let's go to the slide. You can sit on my lap as we go down." Yoongi said making Hobi blush.

"W-Why would I want to sit on your lap?" Hoseok scoffed trying to hide his smile.

"Please, Hoseokie! I really want to go on the slide with you. I won't stop begging until you do." Yoongi smiled.