Chapter 23.

A quicker update than usual! In less then 24 hours!

Wow! *Pats self on the back*
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

What is going on?

Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung are on stage with RM.

They are freaking celebrities that we have been hanging out with for months and me for almost years.

"I-I can't b-believe it... How!? What?! When!? Why?! What!?" Jimin shouted confused.

"I don't know but I can't believe it either." I mumbled looking at them on stage.

The other two looked so shocked and speechless.

"I didn't know I was dating a freaking celebrity! What do I do? Omg! I'm freaking out. What if his fans hate me because I'm not good enough for him. What if he dumps me. Omg! Omg! Omg!" MinJae shouted.

"Calm down Minjae! If he really loves you then he won't dump you! We can tell that he would never leave you. He loves you way too much to even think about it." Hoseok reassured.

"Yeah, you're right I should trust him. What about the other guys? I never expected them to be celebrities either. I am so shocked." MinJae said still staring at them.

"OPPA'S! YOU'RE ALL SO HANDSOME!"

"WE LOVE YOU ALL!"

"THANK YOU FOR THE REVEAL!"

"RM OPPA! SHOW US WHO YOU ARE NOW!"

"OPPAS! SARANGHAEYO!"

All the fans shouted excitedly.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY TO SEE RM NOW!" Jungkook shouted.

"WOOOHH!!" I screamed as well after getting over the initial shock.

At least I'll be able to admire the face of my favourite artist now.

RM looked down and took off his mask.

The big screen focused on him and only him.

My heart was beating so loudly I was sure everyone in the stadium could hear me.

He looked up and we saw...

Eh?

"OPPA! DON'T BE UNFAIR!"

"SHOW US OPPA!"

"WE LOVE YOU!"

He was wearing another mask.

"I'm sorry my dear fans but I will not reveal who I am yet! I have something special that I will share with every single one of you and I will also reveal my self then. For now, LET'S GET ON WITH THE CONCERT!" RM shouted.

Cheers from the fans erupted as a song started playing while we sang along with him and danced to all of his amazing songs.

We were still perplexed by the three boys who were the starting acts, RM's bestfriends and were staying on stage for the rest of the nights.

"Now them leaving just before the show actually makes sense." Jimin stated.

We all slowly nodded.

"Yeah..."

I was still trying to figure things out.

"Well, we can tick being friends with celebrities off of our list now." Hoseok said smiling.