Chapter 7.

Another chapter! yay.
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

It was 3:05 and we were heading to the studio. My brother decided to come along as well.

I was still wondering about what Jimin had to tell me but whatever it is I hope it isn't bad news.

Jinjin said he was going to leave early because Minhyuk wanted to hang out with him. Me and Jimin just smiled at eachother knowingly.

We finally got there and I couldn't wait to show Namjoon the lyrics that I finished. He helped so much. I hope he likes the ly-

What am i saying? I don't care about what he thinks! Right? Yeah...

" This studio is awesome man. It looks really cool. It reminds me of ours. Are you an artist because it's a really professional looking studio. It has all the latest equipment as well." Jinjin complimented.

"Nah, I'm not an artist but I guess I do have all the latsest equipment. I just love producing, you know? Anyway let's get started. You wanna look around?" Namjoon asked Jinjin who nodded his head before walking around the place.

I went over to Namjoon, this time being carefull to not trip on the wires like I did last time.

I'm so thankful that no one has noticed the cuts yet. I must be better at hiding things than I thought.

"Hey Namjoon. I just wanted to say thank you for the advice you gave me last week. It really did help and I even finished the lyrics. Again thank you so much!" I happily said giving a big smile.

"I'm glad it helped. Do you need help with the music?"

"Yeah but let me go talk to Jimin first. He said he had something to tell me."

"Ok, see you in a bit." He replied with a smile.

I walkes over to where Jiminie was and tapped him on the shoulder.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Can you get hoseokie first? I need to tell both of you!" Jimin asked with a pout.

"Ok, let me go get him."

I turned around and saw Suga and Hoseok pretty close together talking about something. Hoseok suddenly started blushing.

I looked over to Jimin and saw him staring as well.

"You see what i'm seeing, right?" I said quietly.

"Oh yeah. They are so cute!" He whispered back.

"We need a plan. Let's let them have their moment. They seem to have gotten closer these past few days."

"Yeah, I know right! I need to like plan their wedding! They are just that close! Uuhh" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook looked over before asking Jimin, "Whose wedding are we planning? Ours?" Then he started wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh.

"Yah! Don't say things like that! And don't laugh at that!", he shouted while blushing and then gently hitting me and Jungkook who was smirking on the arm, "And, we? Do you want to join?" Jimin jokingly asked, still blushing.

"Maybe I do. Now answer my question. Who are we talking about?"

"Hoseokie and Yoongi obviously. Just look at them! They look so in love! I just thought of the perfect ship name! Yoonseok!" Jimin whispered back.

"Oohh. That makes sense and yeah I could see them being a couple. Nice eye!" He said winking at Jimin making him blush until he looked like a tomato.

"T-thanks. Anyway moving on from that! Jinnie! What I wanted to ask is if you wanted to move into an apartment with me. I was gonna ask you and hoseok together but he is clearly busy right now. Soo, what do you say?"

"Aww Chimchim! I would love to! Thank you so much! I was thinking of moving out soon as well. Thank you!"

"I have a few pictures of the apartment! Come on, i'll show you! I am so happy!" He said while grabbing my arm.

I pulled my arm away auddenly feeling pain shoot up it. The cuts!

Jimin looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked with worry.

"N-nothing! I think my arm fell asleep and when you suddenly grabbed it, it sent tinggles up my arms. I was just shocked! Don't worry too much." I replied smiling.

It's better to hide the pain then have someone else worry over nothing.

"Oh... ok. Come on let's go. I'll show you the outside and inside of the apartment and then you can choose your room!"

I just smiled and followed him.

Jungkook came as well saying he wanted to see what the apartment looks like, which I found strange but just went along with it.

"Ok this is the apartment. It's called R.M State. We have apartment number 7. The interior is amazing. There is so much space for us, which is great and I agreed to buy it a few days ago. We can pay a third of the rent each if Hobi decides to stay with us." He cheerily shouted.

"Oh I can't wait! This is gonna be amazing. When can we move in?"

"Whenever you're ready. I have unpacked most of my things already. You can move in today if you want!"

That seemed like a plan.

"Can I actually move in today because I totally will!" I replied with joy.

"Yes! I am so excited! Aagghhh!"

Jungkook suddenly spoke up startling me. "Wait... What did you say the building was called and what number?..."

"R.M State and apartment number 7! Why?" Jimin asked.

"Well then, I guess we are neighbours now. Welcome to the building. Hope you enjoy the stay. We live at apartment number 8."
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________
Hope you liked.

Word count: 943~

~Author-nim♡