"You know that's not what I wanted right? I wanted advice on how to move on, not get back with her."

"But you two don't need to move on. You two are a really great couple. The little differences that broke you up could have been fixed and now they are now. Lauren taking responsibility for her child was really admirable because I honestly didn't expect that from her but I'm proud of her for doing it. Also Aiden loves you which is a really good thing." She says and I shrug.

"Aiden loves everyone."

"He isn't that fond of me." She says.

"You're not around that often. Didn't you only see him twice?" I ask and she nods.

"We once had a conversation where he told me he wasn't listening to anything I said." I chuckle and shake my head.

"He's definitely Lauren's kid." Dinah rolls her eyes but has a small smile on her face.

We finish breakfast and decide to hang out a little more before Dinah has to leave for a rehearsal. I now have one free Saturday. The weather is pretty nice today, very warm actually. I could do something with Jo, Ally or even Chris but there's two other people I have in mind.

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Higher!" Aiden says. While we were wrestling he kept getting the upper hand so I basically pushed him into the air with my feet. I'm holding his hands so he doesn't fall and I only did this so he would stop kicking my ass but now he just wants to stay here.

"I'm not that tall, I can't go higher." He giggles and I bend my knees then extend them quickly, He bounces slightly and laughs louder. I hear a knock on the door and we both turn our heads towards it. Who the hell could that be? I lift Aiden up with me as I stand and he lies in my arms and extends his then makes airplanes noises. I shake my head and when we get to the door I tell him to open it.

"Mani says and practically flies from my arms to her. Normani? What is she doing here?

"Hey, someone missed me." She says with a giggle as she hugs him and walks completely in.

She puts Aiden on the ground and I close the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. I'm glad I don't look a total mess right now.

"I just came to see you guys. Bad time?" She asks and I shake my head.

"We were just playing around. I was just about to suggest we watch a movie."

"Then I came at the right time." She says with a smile and Aiden pulls her into the living room to show her some drawings then they go to his room. Since he loves to draw and color I put some on the refrigerator and some on the wall in my living room but most of them are in his room.

I'm really surprised that Normani actually just showed up unannounced. I would be annoyed if it were anyone else but it's not really bothering me right now. It's probably because of the way Aiden's face lit up when he saw her. I still don't get why he likes her so much. I put a movie in really quick then I go lie on the couch and hear Aiden and Normani come out of his room, talking about something.

"Mommy's been sad." I catch at the end of his sentence and I sit up and look over the back of the couch to him.

"Why?" Normani asks and she glances at me.

"Aiden! That's supposed to stay between me and you." I say and he looks at me then at Normani then back to me.

"She can't pick her favorite person."

"What?" Normani asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing. Don't listen to him."

"Mommy likes two people but she can't pick her favorite. I told her to pick the one she loves." I learned something new today, my son is fucking blabber mouth.