All eyes were glued to the blonde haired teen stood in front of the classroom. He had an unamused expression plastered on his face, clearly not wanting to be where he was. The students didn't fail to notice the light pink that appeared on his cheeks as he nervously glanced around the room.

"Class, we have a new student so shut up." The teacher ordered even though everyone was already silent.

"My name is Ms. Salad. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" She smiled at the boy kindly.

"Min Yoongi." The boy whispered, but everyone could hear it because the room was dead silent.

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi." Mrs. Salad smiled again. Yoongi nodded quickly as he kept his eyes on his shoes.

"You're hot!" Some girl blurted out.

"And gay." Yoongi muttered. Some people looked shocked and others laughed. Not at him, just at how blunt he was.

Even Ms. Salad laughed. She quickly turned around and handed him materials he would need for the class. She briefly explained each one and the bell rang, signaling class started.

"There are a few seats left, you can take your pick. But it'll be your seat for the rest of the year." Ms. Salad instructed.

"Wherever's farthest away from the girl who said I was hot." Yoongi murmured.

"Well if that's what you would like, there is an open seat next to Jungkook. Back right corner." Ms. Salad motioned over to the said boy.

Yoongi's eyes traveled to where she said the boy named Jungkook was. He examined the boy for a few seconds before walking over, not wanting to seem creepy by staring at him. He had raven hair that matched his entire outfit. Jungkook stared at him directly in his eyes. Yoongi pulled out the chair next to him, put his things on the desk and sat somewhat tensely.

Yoongi could feel the Jungkook kid staring at him. The Jungkook kid also had his feet rested on top of the desk. Ms. Salad began talking to the class as if it were any other regular day.

"Not gonna lie, you are the sexiest guy I've seen." Jungkook spoke quiet enough for only the two of them to hear.

Yoongi looked at him, face still blank. He remained silent.

"That was a compliment." Jungkook cocked an eyebrow.

"Okay." Yoongi said flatly before turning his head to look towards the front of the room again.

Jungkook furrowed his brows, already interested in this mysterious boy. He spoke very little, which only made him more curious. Not very good manners either. For some reason, that amused Jungkook a bit. He even said he was gay to the entire class, so he might have a shot.

'Alright, slow down fucking dumb ass he just got here.' Jungkook rolled his eyes at himself.

Yoongi tapped his fingers on the desk, wishing he had a piano in front of him. The only thing he ever loved was music. It was the only thing that calmed him down or soothed him, cause God knows, no one else did. He had no one. No friends, just his unloving father. The words of the man ran through his mind.

"You are worthless."

"Not good enough."

"Waste of valuable oxygen."

"Talentless."

"Hideous."

"Disgrace."

"Disgusting."

And of course, the one that stung the most but Yoongi pretended it didn't hurt. It hurt the most because he knew it was true.

"No one loves you and no one ever will."

Howdy y'all🤠

I was bored and when I read comments on this book it makes me cringe at some of the shit my dumb ass wrote. So as of right now I am rewriting this book, like I did with Complete Me.

Also another reason I wanted to rewrite this is cause in the earlier chapters Yoongi was kind of rough around the edges but I just want to write him as a soft babie who just needs love uwu (I swear I am not a soft stan)

I will publish the chapters as I edit them, but as of now they are all unpublished. Hopefully I can get this done relatively quickly.

⚠️Kind of spoiler warning for people who are reading this for the first time⚠️

When I wrote this I was only just being introduced to little space and didn't really know that much about it. Of course I still don't know everything, I am not a little nor am I a caregiver. But I have read into it a lot more since I first wrote this (not just through fan fictions) and learned a lot more. Hopefully with my better understanding I will be able to improve the way I wrote it a while back.

Alright, that's pretty much all I have to say. Bare with me guys.

-Narnia aka your daddy (sksjskskks kidding 🤡)