Salem - ONLINE

Hello to readers and competitors of Author Games: Salem!

So as a few of you have discovered already there is an actual ONLINE browser game based on the Salem Witch trials. It also so happens to be based off of the drama games "Werewolf" or "Mafia" that Author Games: Salem is also based off of. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now within this game (that is easy to get a hang of) you can create a user-name and friend with people and then play as a collaborative PARTY. A few competitors within Author Games: Salem have suggested that it would be a really wicked cool idea if we could all maybe play a few rounds together.

Besides the ocassional annoying trolls, the game itself is incredibly designed, humorously tedious and layered on every level.

[WARNING, GAME MAY CAUSE FURIOUS ADDICTION THAT I WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR] 

So just go on and comment below if you are up for this and then we can get a date and time sorted out for a mass gameplay.