PEOPLE OF SALEM: Mina Carlyle - The Mayor's Wife ✝

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mina Carlyle (Commonly and affectionately referred to as Saint Mina by the townspeople)

Age: Thirty-six

Sex: Female

Occupation: Wife of the mayor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Blonde of hair and with harsh, defined features (one needs simply look at her nose for clarification), Mina is most definitely good-looking in a handsome manner. Though her hair reaches her breasts, braided at the front to form a crown of sorts, she could easily pass as a man if she so desired. Her lips, albeit red, are larger than most, almost always appearing to be pouting. Like many citizens of Salem, her skin is paler than most people's; the sun never shines over Britain.

Personality: In public, Mina easily earns her name: loyal and public-oriented, she abides by every law and is the main reason for her husband's success (think Jackie Kennedy). In fact, many people are almost jealous of her seemingly innate goodness. However, everything Mina has ever done is dominated by ambition - hypocritical to a fault, her double-standards are so heavy that almost everything she does would be wrong if done by someone else, because of some malicious intent of theirs nobody is aware of. She's dedicated to stopping everybody from evil and temptation, even if it means the loss of individuality... except for her, of course.

Family Tree: Daughter of Paul and Mary Brooks, Mina has six siblings (three older brothers - Alexander, Jacob, and Daniel - and three younger sisters - Margaret, Josephine, and Madeleine). Her grandparents have all been deceased for about fifteen years now, but were also in Salem for their whole lives. In fact, her family is one of the founding families of the town. Good blood, as it is.

History: Born in Salem 1646, Mina was raised in a reasonably rich home - for a small town, anyway. She married the mayor in 1666 and, after several years of trying, had a daughter with him in 1676. She may or may not be having a secret affair with a townswoman, a sin only acceptable due to her participation.