19

I look around as we get to the party. I look over at JB wraps his arm around my shoulder, giving me a, dont-worry squeeze.

I look around and see Mark walking towards us. I run upstairs, locking myself in a bathroom.

I go to text one of the guys but there's a knock on the door.

"Can we talk?" It's Mark.

"No. Go away!" I say

"No come out!" He hits the door.

I scream and run to the bathtub to hide in. All this was reminding me of Noah and what he had done to me.

I hear the door open and Mark walk in, rushing to the bathtub. He gentally pulls me out of the tub and sets me on the toilet seat.

Thinking I was going to get hit I  flinch and cover my head, but when no impact hits I open an eye, seeing Mark....

Crying....?

"I-Im so s-sorry..." he apologizes, on his knees begging for forgiveness.

I stand back confused. "W-what?"

"J-JB.... h-he made me do it.... He wanted me to kill your friend, mad because you were getting close with them and....." He was sobbing, and a girl knows when a boy starts sobbing you know he's telling the truth. ".....You have to leave! H-he wants us to try to..."

There was another knock on the door. "Y/n are you okay?"

I look at Mark then say, "Yeah, Mark didn't find me...."

"Then come out let's have some fun." The way he said it was creepy, and I could already tell he was drunk AND stoned already.

"I'm just going to wait for the guys to come pick me up..."

"Come on I'll take you home." He says.

"Ok, let me wash my hands..." I give my phone to mark and say, "If you are really sorry, call one of them please."

He nods and I turn off the light, shuting the bathroom door and walking out, acting like I'm trying my hands on my shirt.

Never drive home drunk
Be safe while drinking
Make sure to call a ride when wanting to go home

Was all that ran through my head.

I got in the car and looked back at Mark who was on the phone in the front yard, looking at me.

JB pulls away from the house. I buckle up and wait while he drives. Wait for what exactly? Wait to get in a crash, get pulled over.

My mind was read by flashing red and blue lights. I smile and as JB pulled over I jumped out of the car, raising my hands up.

"Officer..." I was cut off by him.

"Your Y/n correct?" He asks.

I nod. And he points to a van behind him. I run over to it seeing the guys. I jump into the first to jump out.

I don't know which one it was but when he jumped out I jumped onto him.

"I..." I was crying.

"Y/n... it's okay, Mark called us and told us what's going on... " It was Jins voice.

I smile and just hug him.

When someone says something behind me I turn around to see the officer, and JB....

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE NOT A SLUT FOR THESE GUYS!!"

I flinch at his words, looking down at my arms, "They have helped me through so much-"

I was cut off by Yoongi. "Don't ever call her that again..." He walks up to Jb and the police officer.

Jungkook grabs Yoongi to hold him back, knowing he won't hesitate to hit a cop or JB.

I look at Jin "Can you get him in the car please?"

He nods walking over to Yoongi and throwing him over his shoulder. I walk over to JB.

"When you get out of Jail, I hope you know that I will kill you if you ever try to hurt my friends ever again."

"Try me little girl."

The officer rolled his eyes and pushed JB in the cop car. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you."

Sorry for such a short chapter, I do appreciate you guys and love you all so very deeply much! Also if you haven't follow my Instagram 

kpop_hit_you_in_the_face 

Also give me some good k-dramas!!