4

Y/N POV

"Wait! Yoongi your such a cheater!" I yell at him as we play tic-tac-toe. Yoongi laughs and placed another X on the paper. "I dont want to play with you anymore!" I pout.

Yoongi laughs more, and pats my hair. I then look outside, seeing rain fall down. I pull my legs up to my chest and lean against the window. Yoongi scoots next to me and lays his head on my shoulder.

We both fall asleep.

Taehyung 's POV

  The school bell rang. Every one was excited to for the party tonight. After the boys and i get our stuff we head to the van. I open the van only to have a backpack thrown at me.

"Close the door! Its cold!" Yoongi scolds. After everyone gets in Jungkook closes the door.

Y/N and Yoongi sat in the second row, Y/N leaning against the window, and Yoongi leaned his head against Y/N.

Jimin shook Y/N's leg, "Y/N, were do you live?"

"Huh?" She opens her eyes, " Oh, uh (insert your address). "

"Oh yeah, you need to grab a bathing suit, pj's. And clothes for tomorrow." Namjoon says

" what? Why? "

We explained our plan and when we finished she looked at her lap. "I... Thank you."

we pull up to Y/N house, she got out and climbed through a window to get to her room. There was a few minutes before we heard yelling.

Yoongi tried to unbuckle but i grabbed his shoulder, "Don't. We don't want things to get worse for her."

Yoongi nods and looks down.

Y/N POV

"Your an alcoholic! Even my friends-" i was slapped across the face, them kicked in the gut. I backed up to my window. "Leave me alone."

  He pushes me onto the bed, and hit me. "Where your friends right now? Huh? Shouldn't they be helping you?"

i grab my bag and throw it out the window, "Have fun with the cops asshole!" I say as i jump out the window.

I get back to the van and sit back down next to Yoongi.

  I felt my face stinging, I lift my hand to touch my cheek, when i do i feel a warm liquid. I look at my hand, slightly curssing under my breath.

"Y/N! Your bleeding!" Jungkook says, looking at my cheek.

"Im fine." I say lifting my sweater sleeve up to my cheek.

  Jungkook grabbed my wrist , "You'll ruin your sweatshirt if you do that, here." He hands me a napkin.

"Thanks Kookie!" I smile folding up the napkin and placing it on my face.

We soon get to the boys house and-

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! ITS HUGE!

I'm guessing i had a weird face, causing Tae to pat my head from behind me

I'm guessing i had a weird face, causing Tae to pat my head from behind me. "Whats with that face?"

"Your guys house is huge!" I say looking out the window .

The boys chuckle at this.

I go into the bathroom to change into my bathing suit. Jeez this place is big.

I put on my black bathing suit, then look at my face, "Jesus..." I say then clean my face.

There was a knock on the door, "Y/N, do you want a bandage for your face?"

It was Hoseok. I open the door, "Um, yes please." I smile.

he comes into the bathroom and pats the counter for me to sit on. I do so and he cleans my face. "Hoseok, you know you don't have to right?"

He nods, "Yeah i know, but, i judged you wrong. I... I'm sorry, i don't trust people at first and-"

I cover his mouth, giggling, "I get it, Hoseok, just calm down." I giggle again, then remove my hand from his mouth.

Hoseok chuckles, "Alright, well, I'm sorry, it wasn't right to mis judge you."

I giggle again, "Stop apologizing! There just so happens to be a party happening down stairs without us!"

He finishes bandaging me up and pulls me off the counter and down stairs. I giggle as we skip two steps at a time as we go down stairs.

I saw out of the corner of my eye, Mark, glaring at me. I stop when i was at the end of the stairs, then look at him.

I was soon grabbed onto by Hoseok and pulled to the pool. He tossed me into the pool, diving in after me.

I laugh as i come up for air. We all just laugh, and mess around. As we, i mean Hoseok, Taehyung, Junkook, Namjoon Jin and I. Yoongi and Jimin talking to guest in the house.

I go to get a drink and feel someone tap my shoulder, i turn around thinking it was one of the boys. I was wrong. It was Mark.

"Hey, can i talk to you? Please? " he asks.

I hesitantly nod, and follow him to a room that had no one inside.

Word Count - 823