9

Jin's POV

We sat in the waiting room, all night. We weren't allowed to see Y/N until visiting hours. The only thing we knew was that she's in good condition. She was smart on choosing that bridge, is what the doctor said after seeing the video on the news. She knew it wouldn't kill her completly. But by the time they got here she was practically dead, she's lucky they didn't stop trying after the fifth time they tried to give her air. It was us who practically saved her. Most pacients didnt have anyone there, so they let them rest in piece.

"This hospital is fucked up..." Jungkook says. I never hear him cuss, its rare for our innocent little man to cuss. She means alot to him, to all of us actually. 

I nod, agreeing, "Let's just be happy she's okay."

Jungkook nods, and drifts off to sleep, his head down. Everyone was either on the chairs, sleeping, or on the floor. I started getting tired, but the lady who was also in the waiting room spoke up.

"Who are you here for?" She asks me.

"My friend." I reply.

"Is she the girl on the news? They said she was admited to a hospital." She asks.

I nod slowly, "She didn't deserve the life she was given. Her parents died at a young age and her brother blames her, she only did what she thought was correct." I say, looking at her shattered phone.

"She must be a good person to have seven boys in a waiting room, waiting for her." 

I nod, "She's a great person. But it seems like we are the only ones who can see it." 

"Always wait for a person like that, even if she doesn't choose you. Good night hun." She left.

Left me confused, crying, and thinking about Y/n. I fall asleep for a few minutes. Unable to go back to sleep, i go buy coffee from the small shop from across the street. I bought one for all of us and sat the two holders on the empty chair next to me, sipping my coffee.

in the morning

I don't think the morning could come any faster, we all were awake and ready to see her. The bell for visiting hours finally rang. All seven of us got up, going to go see Y/n. We walk to her room and slowly open the door. 

She laid there, limb, looking dead. I look at her, tears in my eyes. I turn around and walk out of the room. 

JHope's POV

Y/n was on the bed, tubes being her life source for the moment. My vision blurs from the hot ters gathering up in my eyes. I walk out with Jin.

Jimin's POV

I cant watch this, she looks dead. Me, Tae, Jungkook, and Namjoon all walk out. Yoongi was the last one in the room.

Yoongi's POV

I sit down next to her, "Hey best friend, I don't know if you can hear me but, everyone misses you, we all want you to come back. the cops got your brother. He was took to jail and has a court date. You don't have to go to it. The police said he's not allowed thirty feet near you. And.. And I'm sorry, you know for being a dick to you at the party."

I hold her hand, my heart sinking as I look at her. Her small hands were pale, paler then the snow that falls in the winter. Her breathing was faint, and small, short, quick breaths. But there was something off about her face, she had a smile on her lips. Her eyes were fluttering open. My eyes widen, I run to the door swinging it open. 

The boys all look up at me, "She's awake!" I practically yell and run back inside, practically diving onto her.

"jeez... could you be any louder?" She asks, her voice rasp.

I hug her, even though she was still laying down on the bed. She laughs and sad laugh and hugs me back, "y/n... please don't ever do that again. I thought we lost you!" I cry into her.

She pets my head, "I'm sorry..." 

Y/n POV

I pat Yoongi's head, seeing the others walk in. I can't promise anything, I really wanted to die, yet, here I am. breathing. I hug Yoongi, who has found a way to get on the bed with me. Jungkook runs over to the bed, kneeling down next to me.

"Please... Please move in with us! We don't want to see you in pain anymore!" He was crying, too. 

In fact all of them were. If I didn't meat them they wouldn't be in pain... I don't ever want to see them like this because of me.  

I wipe the tears on Jungkooks face off. I smile down at him, probably looking like shit. He looks up at me, "I'm being serious."

"I know... I..." I let my voice trail off, then I look at Yoongi who fell asleep on the bed, still holding onto me.

"We need to get going... We still have school..." Jin says after a while.

I nod but feel Yoongi's arms tighten around my waist, "I want to stay." He says quietly.

Jungkook nods, "I do too..."

Jin looks at me and smile, waving bye to him. He sighs and him and the four others take there leave. We sit there, in silence, until Yoongi sits up, looking at me. 

He pulls me into an unexpected hug, I look up at him. "Are you okay?"

He nods and mouths something to Kookie. Kookie taps my back, "Yuh-dong-saeng?" (little sister) I look at him, blushing at the name he had just given me. "When you get better, let's go to the water park, okay?"

I nod, "okay..." 

"We should do something too, Y/n. How about we go look at a few petshops and you can pick something out? eh?"

I nod, "Awe! Really?" 

Yoongi nods, "Yeah, plus we can go shopping afterwards too." 

"Thanks guys!" I say with a smile