5

Trigger warning⚠⚠ this chapter contains suicidal thoughts, and self harm if you dont like this type of thing then why are you reading this fanfic? 

I hesitantly nod, and follow him to a room that had no one inside.

Mark grabs my wrist after he shuts the door. "You are so fucking cool? Aren't you?" He had an evil smirk on his face. "Well guess what, your prince charming cant save you this time!"

He pulled out a blade out of his pocket. I try to pull out of his grip, "Hey! Stop it!" I squirm as he puts it to my skin.

"What do you value more? Your life or Prince Charmings?" Mark asks.

"Obviously his, now let me go!" I growl.

The door opens, Yoongi was thrown in and Marks servants walk in.

"Kay then, either you kill yourself or we kill him." Mark says.

Yoongi looks up at me, "Y/N... D-don't..."

Mark looks at Yoongi, then takes the blade in his hand and slices my skin. "You do it."

He sets the blade in my hand. I gulp and place the blade against my skin.

Yoongi tries to get up, "Y/N! D-dont!              P-please?"

I shake my head at Yoongi. And then I did it. Yoongi screamed at me, "Y/N! WHY THE FUCK?!"

I felt hot tears stinging my eyes, I look at my wrist then at Mark, "Is that all?"

"Do it again." Mark bosses.

Yoongi gets up and leaves the room, as i do it again. Thats when i had enough and and kicked Mark, running out of the room, covering my arm. I run into the bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the floor, then pulled out my phone. I looked at text messages from Mark that he had just sent.

Get out of the bathroom
Kys
You're a disappointment
Your friend left you how do you feel about that?

I was about to leave when there was a knock the door. "Y/N?"

It was Jimin. Shit Yoongi told them...

"Y/N... The others don't know, Yoongi only told me... Open the door please?"

I unlock the door and open the door a little . Jimin walks in and closes the door behind him. He pulls me into a hug.

"Y/N.... Why would you give in?"

" I didn't give in to him Jimin! He said if i didn't do it he was going to hurt Yoongi! I don't want to see him get hurt by Mark! " i yell into his chest.

Jimin's POV

I couldn't handle seeing her like this. I hugged her tighter. "Hey... Why did you go with him?"

"I-I dont know..." She says.

"Hey, I think you need to apologize to Yoongi, he'll try to avoid you but when he sees you really need to talk, then he'll listen... But for now, put on real clothes and I'll lend you a long sleeve sweater, kay?"

She nods, then leaves the bathroom to grab clothes.

Y/N POV

....

I felt like shit for the rest of the night. I want to go home. I'm stressing out more then usual. I need to talk to Yoongi...

I walk down stairs and see him in the backyard, talking to a girl. I walk over to him and smile sweetly as his friend.

"Hi can i steal Yoongi real quick, please?" I ask sweetly hoping she wont think im his jealous girlfriend .

She nods, "Of course! I have to go find my boy friend anyways!"

she walks off.

I sit next to Yoongi, "I-"

"Save it, Y/N. I don't want to talk to you." Yoongi says.

" i know you're mad at me for doing that. But i didn't want him to-"

Yoongi glares at me. "I. Don't. Care. About. You." He says harshly .

My heart sank, i wanted to cry. "I deserve that. But. .. I am sorry."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "If you were sorry, you'd do me a favor and stop talking to me."

My heart sank even more, i looked down, and didn't say anything. I bit my lower lip as i got up. I walk inside and go to the front door, grabbing my shoes and leaving.

  I walk to the park near the boys house. There was no one there besides someone who was about my age.

I sit on the swing, and look at my wrist. I sigh as my phone starts ringing. I pick up.

Hello?

Hi, Y/N

Uhhh? Who's this?

Its Namjoon, where are you?

A place where i wont bug anyone.

Why?

Cause Yoongi got mad at me. So i left

Why didn't you tell anyone?!

I dont know..

Y/N im coming to pick you up!

Don't bother Namjoon, I don't want to bug anyone else...

Alright... Just come home soon! Okay?

I'll try

Okay! See ya!

I hang up and look at my wrist, what would happen if i did more?

I'm not going back....

Jungkooks POV

Namjoon yelled at Yoongi to get down stairs. The party was over, the only thing left was a mess. A few bloody marks in the hall way and bathroom... No one knows what or who its from.

Yoongi comes down stairs, his eyes were pink and puffy, he had been crying. "Hyung? Were you crying?"

"No! I wasn't!" He yells at me, i whimper a little bit.

Tae glares at Yoongi. "Don't raise your voice at him! Just 'cause you're in a bad mood doesn't mean you can take your anger out on him!"

  Yoongi glares at Tae. "You really want to start that right now?!"

Namjoon Hyung grabbed onto Yoongi, "What did you do to Y/N?!"

Jimins head shot up from his phone. He looked at the front door, seeing something he didn't like. "Namjoon? Can i borrow your phone?"

Namjoon hands him his phone and he walks off. Namjoon turns his attention back to Yoongi. "What happened?! What did you tell her?"

"I told her to leave me alone, why do you care?" Yoongi says.

"Do you not realize how sensitive she is?! She is abused at home, bullied at school, Jin called her a friend and she broke down! If you were her best friend you-"

"I need to use the van!" It was Jimin, he was out of breath.

"Why?" Jin asks.

" Y/N.... She's trying to kill herself! "

Word count- 1061