16

Jimins pov

The boys walk in quietly, but let in light so y/n and I through a pillow at them.

"Close the door!" I groaned, Y/N pulling the blanket over her head.

Once the door shut Y/n and I both opened our eyes, y/n taking the blanket off her head.

"What's up with you guys?" Namjoon asks, looking at us.

"I'm tired and it's to bright!" Y/n complains even tho there is actually no light in the room, and it is very hard to see.

"...but there is no light..." Jungkook says, saying what I was thinking.

"Fight me!" Y/n says, turning over onto her side.

I chuckle, then sit up, pulling out my phone.

"How long do I have to stay here?"    Y/n asks, she was sitting up.

"Six more nights." JHope says quietly.

I look at Y/n, who was looking down, looked sadder then usual. "I don't want to be alone that long...."

I shake my head, "Y/n. We'll stay in the room with you during the day, then at night, one of us stays at night with you."

Her eyes light up, she looks happy. I smile and stand up, looking at the time, "Imma go home and take a shower."

She nods as I take my leave, laughter erupting after the door shut.

Jin's Pov

"So you guys-" V started but was soon interrupted by a flying pillow.

"I will kill you." Y/n says, making us all erupt in laughter as Jimin leaves.

I look over at Y/n who had blush crawling onto her face, up her neck and onto her cheeks.

V laughs then sits on the bed next to her, "Hehe! I'm next to spend the night with you!"

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "You're not sleeping on my bed!" She says trying to push him off, failing because of how weak she was.

V laughed then faked a fall off the bed. I look over at the rest of the guys, "We should go. Or else we will get in trouble."

"By who?" Y/n asks.

"We'll tell you later." I smile.

Y/n nods and the rest of us leave.

Tae's POV

I smile at Y/n, "Why so mean?"

Y/n turns her head to the side, "Why not?" She smiles, then frowns.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Tae Tae.... I feel sic-" she leans over the side of the bed puking into a trash bin that was placed next to the bed.

I sit next to her, pulling her hair back. "Calm down...." I say, rubbing her back.

"Tae...." she puked a little more, "What's wrong with m-me...?" She says through tears.

"Nothing... you're just feeling... sick. But you'll get better okay?"

She shakes her head, "Tae... Make sure they don't put me on antidepressants. They won't work. They never have! That's why I don't take them..."

Y/n sobs, so much I could barely make out a word she has said.

I pull her into a hug, letting her cry into my shoulder. She wraps her arms around me then says, "Tae... why do you guys care?"

"Cause we just do. You're family to us. We hate seeing you in pain, it the us more then you think." I look down at her, then smile a little, I don't think Yoongi, or Jimin ever got to hold her like this. Sure it's bad to think that, a little, but if you love someone as much as I do her, you'd want to protect her with all your life.
No.
Matter.
what.

Morning

I wake up and see Y/n cuddled up to my chest, she had a little bit of puke in her bangs, and she had bags that were bigger then mine which says alot.

I sit up carefully trying not to wake Y/n up. She scrunched up her face and moved her arm to the side. I look at her an frown, she doesn't deserve this hard of a life...

The door swings up, causing me to jump off the bed, and causing Y/n to sit up fast and terrified.

I look at who was in the door way, seeing Noah. Why do you have to show up when it's just the two of us... I thought to myself.

Noah walks up to me, grabs me by colour of my shirt and pulling me towards him. "You messing around with my little sister?!"

I roll my eyes, pushing him away from me, fixing the colour of my shirt, "Don't get your panties in a twist."

"Get out. Now." I look over at Y/n who was standing up, her small pale hand rapped around the railing.

"Y/n. Sit down, you'll hurt yourself." I say, trying to get her to sit down.

"No, he won't come in here and yell at you, nor will he ever touch you." She says swiftly grabbing a vase, getting ready to throw it at her brother.

I grab onto her wrist before she could throw it. "No. Don't."

She looks at me then drops the vase, I catch the vase so it doesn't shatter into pieces.

Y/n looks at the vase as I set it back down. I look back at her brother then walk up to him, grabbing him by the colour of his shirt and pinning him to the wall, "Leave. Now. "

He smiles then pushes me away. "Why not fight me like a man?"

"Cause I don't want to stress y/n out." I say as the door opens.

Six guys walked in. THANK GOD IT WAS THE GUYS!

"Get out." Namjoon says to Noah, grabbing him by the back of the neck.

"No. " he says hitting Namjoons hand away, then uppercuts him.

Namjoon falls back. Jin catching him.

There was a silence. Until Hoseok throws a punch at Noah and his friends who were in the hallway run in and we all start throwing hands.

Y/n's Pov

I felt a rush of anger as the guys all start to fight. I try to speak but nothing comes out.

Why can't I talk....

A wave of panic washes over me. I start to shake, and have flash backs of what would happen when I went home after school.

The boys getting hit, and hurt because of me wasn't something I was going to live with for the rest of my life.

I grab the vase that Tae had recently taken away from me. I toss it towards the wall and it shatters, into a million little pieces.

The guys alk look at me. "That's enough. All of you get out!"  I say pointing to the door.

They all filed out and I collapse shaking and hearing the beeping of the moniter flat line. I hit the button for help and pass out on the floor.

Okayyyyy! Go ahead tell at me for not updating!! I'm so sorry my beautifuls!! I do appreciate alk the love and support and will be trying to reply to every comment (on this chapter) or message if you have something to personally ask me.🖤