13

Okay so like last chapter was made at like, 2 am and there was a lot of mistakes and misspells. So if you are a spelling Nazi, I apologize. Also, chapter 12 was just shit sorry

Kookies POV.

I get off of y/n who passed out on the couch. I was shocked to see that wasn't sleeping in Yoongi's room or Tae's.

I think Yoongi noticed she was in Jins room cause he said, "You guys have fun fucking last night?"

Jin spit out his orange juice. "What the fuck!?? NO!"

Tae rolls his eyes, "You sure? Because I think I heard a few things last night..."

"No! We didn't do anything! Why would you guys think that??" Jin Hyung sounded offended as the other two spoke.

"Because Y/N was giggling when you guys got home last night." Tae said this with a straight face, while the rest of ours fell. "What, you guys didn't know? They went on a little date last night-"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Taehyung." Jins voice was harsh and cold, sending shivers down my spine.

"Why? Because you don't want your little slu-"

Jin jumped at Tae, "Y/n was crying last night! She walked out of the house, when all of us should have been watching her! I was the only one to go looking for her!"

"Really now? Did she tell you how we ki-" Tae was cut off again by the door slamming.

I look at the couch and see y/n, but when I notice who left I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Yoongi just left! Thanks you two." I yell, "And stop the fighting!" I run upstairs to my room.

Y/ns pov

I later on the couch stiff, the gu6s were fighting and Tae called me a slut, and Jungkook and Yoongi are both upset...

I need to leave before any more fights happen. I thought as I got up, but first let's talk to Kookie.

I go upstairs unnoticed and knock on his door, a muffled go away was all I heard.

"Kookie, I'm not doing that. I'm coming in, please be dressed." I open the door and see him on his bed, face down in his pillow. "Hey-"

"This is all your fault! Why do you h-have to sleep with every guy?! Tae was right you are just a slut who can't be contained." His word sank in a little and I sat on the floor. "You weren't even depressed were you? You just did that act to get all the attention!"

When he didn't say anything I took the chance to say something.

"You're totally right, I tried to end my life because I wanted attention. I wanted Tae to say things like what he had this morning! Yeah, I want to be looked at like a freak! I want you guys to get in fights because of me! Yup! You are completely right Jungkook." I said this calmly but with sarcasm. O stood up, "Sorry for wasting your time, I was going to try to have a nice talk but this went completely in another direction. "

I left his room, closing his door softly.

Now I had to go talk to Yoongi. I put on shoes and walk out of the house.

I walk around the neighborhood. I lo ok k around for Yoongi, thinking of what to say to him when I find him.

When I walk past the bridge I stop and just look down. I sigh and stay here for a little bit. Clearing my mind.

"You're both going to jump, right?" I turn around to see Yoongi.

I shrug, "I-I don't know. If there's more people wh-"

"Oh my god! Y/n! Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi yells harshly.

I flinch and back up against the wall. "Why did you walk out?"

"Because Tae was talking bad about you and Jin. I needed a break, I needed to go to a place that cleared my mind of things and made me think of one thing." Yoongi rested his arms on the bridge wall, clasping his hands together.

"So you don't believe him?" I ask turning around to look in the same direction.

"Of course not. I know Jin doesn't like you in that type of way, and you are to innocent." Yoongi says looking at the sky which was clouding up.

"It's been raining alot more..." I point out, pulling my hair into a messy bun.

Yoongi nods, then gets closer to me, "We still need to have our day, just you and me."

"Yeah... but, I don't think we should..." I say softly.

"What? Why?" Yoongi looks at me, his eyes full of worry.

I don't make eye contact with him, "I'm going home. I'm no longer going to be hanging out with you guys anymore. We shouldn't even be friends."

Yoongi nods, "If that's what you want. I'll tell the guys after you leave. Just get your stuff and do not say anything." holding back his tears he continues, "I understand. Just don't kill yourself. Okay?"

I nod, still not looking at him in the eyes, I rub his arm with my thumb, "Thank you Min Yoongi."

He nods and starts walking back to his house. I follow, we were both quiet.

Yoongi's POV

I watch y/n pack, she only had a few things, and her backpack for school.

She pulled her bags over her shoulder, and I walked her to the door. "Well... bye.." I say as I open the door, it sounded more sad then mean.

"Bye..." She says back and leaves.

I call down the boys and set tissues on the table knowing that we are all going to be emotional messes.

When everyone is here I look at them, scanning there faces, I look at the ground.

"I need to tell you guys something. That I know I didn't take easy and you won't either."

JHope looks at me, sorta confused, he had the same expression as the others did.

"Y/n left, she's going home, and doesn't want use to contact her. She just left." I say this time tears do fall into my hands.

All the guys were crying a littke. Which honestly broke me even more. Taehyung and Jungkook looked hurt the most.

"I called her a skank.... that was the last thing she heard me say..." Tae says through his tears.

Jungkook started to shake, "I called her a slut to her face.... i-i..." He stopped talking and just cried.