1

Media is an edit my friend made for me on Quotev!

Y/N POV

I walk around school, avoiding class, hall monitors, teachers, janitors and the other students. I walk up to the roof top, the only safe zone i can be at. Especially because no on comes up here.

I open the door only to see a group of trouble making girls. They all turn there attention to me.

The "leader" pulls me towards them, "Welcome to the party Y/N! Why dont you just jump already?"

When the door closed, thats when i realized... Welp, im fucked... The girls push me to the ground and start hitting and kick me. Why do they do this? I didn't do anything to them!

  I go to stand up but end up getting a kick to the gut and black out, not remembering what else happened.

Time skip to lunch brought to you by Yoongi flipping of the world!

  I stay on the roof, looking out over the campus. Seeing a van pull up to the school. And a bunch of boys hoped out. Seven to be persist. I see a group of girls already swooning over them. Im guessing they are the new students.

One looks up when he was under me, "Come show us around?"

  I push myself off the ledge, not wanting to go down there, so i hide in the shack. I hear someone shout, "Aish! Tae! Stop wondering off!"

  "But there was girl up there! I want her to show us around Hyung!" This so called Tae, says.

I sit down, still in the shack that has nothing in it. It was pretty much abandon. No one checks up on it, no one goes in there, well except me, obviously.

I look at my phone, the dark shack lighting up. I look at the messages,

Go away you whore.
No wonder why your mom killed herself
If i gave birth to you, I'd kms too.

The messages went on and on. Why do people hate me? I stand up and walk out of the shack, and sit on a bench, "Whats the point in living?" I ask myself, not counting on an answer.

"Because a girl as pretty as you deserves to live." It was a males voice

I jump off the bench, turning to see the boy from earlier. "W-Why are you here?" I ask.

"Cause i want you to show me and my friends around. We dont know our way around the school. So will you, please?" The boy had a baby face, but i couldn't describe it, nothing came to mind...

"I-I don't show people around, ask someone who is actually welcomed in the school." I say walking to the exit.

  "Please?" He asks one more time, kinda in a sad tone.

  I turn to him, "Are you coming or no?" I ask, pushing my long (if you have short hair change the long to short ig) h/c hair out of my face.

His face quickly changed, "Yay!" He caught up to me, "Oh yeah, Im Taehyung, but you can call me Tae, or V!"

i nod, " Im y/n. Its nice to meet you Taehyung. " i say, smiling a fake smile. "Lets go!"

we walk to the office, talking and giggling. But when we got there i became very shy as six boy run up to Taehyung and I. I hide behind Taehyung, trying not to get in the way.

The seven boys talked for a minute, before a broad shouldered guy says, "So who's the girl behind you?"

Taehyung grabs my wrist and pulls me out from behind him, "This is Y/N she'll be showing us around!"

I wave a small wave and look at my feet. Tae rests his chin on my shoulder, "Thats Seokjin, he's like a mother to all of us." Tae pointed to the broad shouldered boy, "Thats Namjoon, he's the dad!" He pointed to a boy that had an oval face. "Thats Jungkook! He's the youngest. Thats Yoongi! Don't wake him up, ever! Thats Hoseok, he's our angel, our hope, he's J-Hope!" I giggle a little at that, it was kinda cute, "That's Jimin."

"Hello!" They all say at the same time. I smile and bow a little.

"Hello! Welcome to h/s/n,"

After the tour

"So? Y/N, do you have any special areas that only you can get to?"

i shake my head, "No, but i hang out on the roof more then i go to class... Speaking of class, i need to get to art, see ya! "

Tae's POV

Y/N ran off, she had art with the rest of us, but still wanted to get there fast? Does she not like us that much? Nah, she wouldn't have shown us around for an hour and a half...

That girl is weird, but in a cute way.

.
.
.
And thats it for the first chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it! I'll up date soon!!

Word count- 840

7.25.18