11

Y/n pov

Where are you and Tae?

At the beach why?

Just a question

Okay then?

Bye.

Uhhh bye?

I scrunch up my nose, then throws phone away from me and Tae.

"You're going to get sand in the phone." Tae points out.

"Good that means it won't work anymore."

"Why is that a good thing? Then I won't be able to text you."

I growl at him, "It's good because then I won't be..." I stop my sentence when I see a group of men walking towards us.

Tae looks to see who I was looking at and stood up, sticking his hand out for me to grab. "We're leaving, let's go."

"But we just got here." I whine taking his hand.

He pulls me onto my feet and pulls me closer, "When I say run, run. Got it?"

I look at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Just do as I say. Also, grab your phone."

I pick it up and grab his hand as I notice the men were right infront of us.

"Where's the money?" A tall dark haired man asks.

His voice reminded me of my brother. I look up to see his face. I hide behind Tae, noticing it was my brother.

"I don't have it." Tae says.

"What do you mean you don't have it? You said you would!"

Tae stiffens as Noah gets closer, he was getting ready to be hit.

Noah goes to hit him. I jump in front of him and grab Noah's fist. Kicking him in the balls.

"You can hit me all you want! But you will not hit my friend!" I growl.

The other men look at Noah then at me. "So this is the brat?" A guy with blonde hair asks.

Noah nods, and the guy grabs my wrist. "Hey let go!"

Tae grabs onto the guy, "Let her go!" He says and punches him.

The guy let's go and Tae grabs my hand and pulls me off the beach.

We run back to the van and get in. Panting, Tae locks the doors.

"I'm sorry Tae."

"Stop saying sorry for once."

He glares at me, piercing my soul. I look down. "I-"

"My god Y/N! Say it one more time! I fucking dare you!" He yells at me.

I flinches then look down, "Yes sir."

"Y/n... I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine, let's just go..." I say pulling my legs up onto the seat.

He drives back to the house, we sat there in silence. For crying out loud we didn't even look at each other.

When we get back we both walk in the door, going different directions. Avoiding each other. I think Namjoon noticed because he followed me up stairs.

"So... What happened-"

I glare at him, "Leave me alone please." There was a lump in my throat as I talk but play it off as everything was okay.

"Alright..." He says walking away.

I walk into the bathroom, grabbing a razor that I kept hiden.

Sure I promised not to do this... but it's the only way to control the pain... I look on the mirror, then look at my wrist.

I set the blade to my arm and-

There is a knock on the door. "Y/n. Can we talk?"

It was Jimin. "Uh, I'm about to get into the shower..." I say back.

"When you're done then, meet me in my room, please,"

"Okay."

I turn on the showerhead, and get in. I sit on the ground and hug my knees to my chest, and let the water hit my face, making my clothes wet. (You don't take off your clothes? Your fucking weird)

I grab the blade and slice my skin on my stomach. I was going to hide these longer then the ones on my arm.

I slice it and cry. I turn off the shower and get out, open the door a little and stick my head out.

"Can someone please get me a pair of clothes?" I ask.

Instantly Jhope was by the door with a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt.

"Thank you." I say, grabbing the clothes and closing the door.

I quickly change, and open the door. Walking out of the bathroom and to Jimins room.

I knock and when I hear a come in, I walk in.

"Do you still need to talk?"

Jimin nods and looks at the door, "Close it please."

I nod and close the door. I sit on his bed and look at him.

He looks over at me, "What happened to you and Tae?"

I look down and shrug, "I don't know, I don't want to talk about it either."

"Take off the sweater." He bosses.

I look over at him and shake my head, "No!"

"Roll up your sleeves then." I nod and do so, I didn't have a problem with my arms, it was my stomach i didn't want the boys to see.

Jimin sighs, "you can leave now."

I look at him confused, then take my leave. I needed to go on a run, tonight was to loud for me.

Hey short chapter I know. But let's have a pull for the next chapter

V 1

Jimin

Jhope

Suga 1

Rm 1

Jin 2

Jungkook 1

Who do you guys want the next chapter to be about?

ALSO

thank you guys so much!!!! Number 12 in the Taehyung category!! I was at a friends house, saw that and literally screamed! Thank you guys so much ilysm you are all amazing and thank you for the love and support!!💖💖