18

I walked out of the building getting into the van. I sigh as soon as I sit down.

Jhope sits next to me, "Damn! Y/n is a fucking savage!"

"Shut the fuck up." I say resting my head in my hands.

He flinched witch made me feel bad, "S-sorry...."

He pats my head. "It's okay, just don't worry about it."

I shake my head but keep my mouth shut.

The rest of the guys all get into the van and Jin pulls off. I feel more tired then I thought I was, I guess I really was tired especially because I didn't remember anything from last night.

I look out the window and just listen to the music while the guys talk to each other about things I don't care about.

"Yo, Y/n, you okay?" Hoseok asks.

I nod, "yeah just got a headache."

"Want some medicine when we get home?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No thanks it's not bad."

Hoseok nods and just turns back to the guys, talking with them. I continue to look out the window, soon falling asleep.

Yoongi's POV

Jin parks the van in the 8 car garage. I look over at Y/n who was sleeping, as everyone else files out, I wait to pick her up.

She moves as I pick her up, she loves into my chest.

I smile and carry her inside, jin holding the door open. "Thanks." I say quietly.

I walk upstairs and into my room, setting Y/n on my bed, under the covers.

I lay down next to her, falling asleep myself cause I'm fucking tired.

Her arms were red as hell, her eyes are squeezed shut. She was wearing my hoodie. She looks scared, which makes me scared.
Her eyes are red when she opens them. I jump back, afraid of what will happen.
"Helppppppppppp." She cries out in a demonic way
I felt something grab my ankle and pull me, causing me to hit my head. "Ow wtf!" I scream out.
She looks over at me, her eyes no longer red, but fully black, as if she were ready to kill me.
I need to wake up! I yell at myself mentally. But I can't. I usaully am able to wake up! Why can't I now?!
"Y/N! STOP THIS ISN'T YOU."
In my head I hear, 'die.'

I shoot up out of my bed, scared as hell. Y/n was sitting on my legs, she looked scared.

"Are you okay?! You were totally freaking out and almost hit me! So I sat on you and you woke up." She says.

"I didn't hurt you did I?!"

She shakes her head, "Are you Okay? What did you dream about?" She gets off my legs and sits criss cross in front of me.

"Just a nightmare, don't worry, okay?" I try to give a reassuring smile.

She shakes her head again, "I'm going to worry cause you yelled at me and told me to stop."

"I-" Y/n cuts me off.

"Yoongi what happened?"

I shake my head, "Lets talk about it in the morning I'm to tired to talk right now."

Y/n gives me a death glare and says, "You always do this..."