8

Yoongi's POV

I look at them as they walk bye. There was a group of people who walked through the others and I walk behind mark in his group. I feel a strong hand land on my shoulder.

"Not today Yoongi." It was Jimin. 

I look at him then look at Mark. "If they hurt her ever again, I'm killing them." 

"We all will, but for now, we have to make sure Y/N keeps those cuts covered. If anyone else sees them, who knows what she will do." Jimin points out. 

I nod, looking over at Y/N, she was clinging onto Jhope, she must have a lot of trust in him., especially if she clings onto him like a scared puppy when danger is around.

Tae walks over to her, grabbing her hand and pills er away.

Taehyungs's POV

I pull her away from JHope, pulling her to the roof top. She looked atme, confused.

"What are we doing up he-"

I know im going to regret this but.. "I..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I want you to have this." I hand her a card, it was from me, telling her how much i think of as a little sister and dont ever want her to get hurt. 

(Did i trick anyone?)

She opens it and looks at the wording. I see a small tear escape her left eye. She looks up at me and smiles, "Thank you Tae!" She wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me.

I smile, hugging her back, "Cmon, we're going to belate for class."

After school (cuz im lazy) Y/Ns pov

 I walk to the boys van with them, then look down at my phone, i got a text from my brother. Come home. Now.

I smile at the boys, say good bye and walk home. As i walk in i smell frebreeze. I look around, closing the door. "Hello?"

"Wanna explain why you didnt come home last night?"

I turn my head, looking towards my rother who was on the couch. "I spent the night at a friends." i smile, trying to be nice and innocent.

"You smell like a boy." Noah points out.

"I mean like, i live with one." I point out.

"Alright. But..." He gets off the couch and walks over to me, "You dont have any friends." he punches me in the face.

I feel blood trickle down from my nose, i nod, believing i deserve that. Noah hits me again, and again, and again. i lay on the ground taking the pain. He throws things at me, hits me with things and yells at me.

"go clean yourself up."

I nod and stand up, walk down the hall way, half way, stopping, "Do you not want me here?"

Noah looks at me, then throws a glass bottle at me, "I want you dead, you're the reason why mom and dad are dead! Just go kill yourself already."

I nod, "Okay, when?"

"Right. Now." He yells.

I nod, "Drive me to a bridge, and I'll do it, specifically the one by the park. It's high enough to kill me."

He nods grabbing his keys, then grabbing my wrist, and pulling me to the car. He drives me to the bridge. 

I pull out my phone, texting the group chat that im in with the boys: Bye guys, love you. I put my phone in my pocket, stopping the video i recorded of my brother. I start to cry silently, stepping onto the bridges cement railing. 

I step off, my life flashing in seconds, seeing the boys, mom and dad, Noah, my wrist, Mark, the girls who bully me, JB, all my online friends. I smile, right before i see nothing.

Jins POV

I text back: Uhhhh wdym?  Seconds before i hear thumping from the stairs. I look up, seeing the boys. Then it hits me. "no! FUCK!" i scream running out to the van. 

I turn it on, stepping on the gas. The boys were already in, they weren't even buckled, but at this point i dont care, all i can think of is Y/N killing herself.

I pull up to the bridge she tried jumping off of last night. There were people surronding the bridge, people on the phone and people yelling for the kids to stay back. We push through the crowd, looking down, seeing a little body, at the bottom of the bridge.

We all scream out, "Y/N!" we all hop a fence blocking the area. We run towards the limb body. people had followed us down there, to make sure we wouldn't do somthing stupid. I held onto Jungkook, who was crying, Namjoon was hugging Jhope, V and jimin were both sitting next to Yoongi, who was crying into his hands. 

"y/n... we were here for you... why didnt you say something?" V says softly.

Jimin picked something up off the ground. About five feet away from Y/Ns body. He looked at it then played something. Y/ns voice came out of it.

"Do you not want me here?"

"I want you dead, you're the reason why mom and dad are dead! Just go kill yourself already."

 "Okay, when?"

"Right. Now." 

"Drive me to a bridge, and I'll do it, specifically the one by the park. It's high enough to kill me."

For a few moments all we heard was korean rock playing, honking, and the sound of a bad car being droven. After that, the video stopped. I look down at Y/N, hearing yelling and sirens. We were pulled away from her by police. Yoongi yelled and tried to grab onto her, V went with the police quietly, Jimin cried showing a police officer the video, Jhope was with V, Namjoon walked behind Yoongi and the police officer, Jungkook was still clinging onto me as we walk up the hill. Y/N being carried up on a stretcher.

The EMT's were all shouing, "Get this girl some air!" "She still has a pulse!" "Lets get her back" "we can save her" "call back up" "she's still breathing!"

We all were releived by this, well, except Yoongi who was being put in the back of a cop car, Namjoon getting in with him. 

I drive to the hospital Y/N was admited in.  Yoongi and Namjoon were taken there too, but in the back of a police car.

Word count- 1055

I start school tomorrow I'm not ready😂 btw THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ILY ALL SO MUCH
BYE BYE