15

Y/N's POV

I walk home, feeling better then this morning, but when I saw my brother was home I sigh, and walk on, dodging the bottle being thrown at me.

"You need to leave! Of the cops find out your hear they'll are at me!"

"Good."

I instantly regret saying anything because Noah comes to my room, and beats me up. As he does I feel my wrist go numb.

The new and old scars opening up. My vision blurs and as my brother hits me I get the balls to get up and grab my phone and backpack. Calling Jackson.

He picks up on the last ring, "Hello? Who Is this?"

Crying I reply with, "Jackson. I need help please?" I run out of the house my brother hot on my heals.

"Y/n?! Where are you?"

"Running down Greenpark drive. P-please?"

A car pulls up next to me not even five minutes later, honking.

I look and see Jackson, he unlocked the car and I stopped running and got in. My brother stopping as we pull away.

We don't talk. Jackson just gets on his phone, dials a number, and puts in ear buds.

"Oi. Where you guys at?" He asked.

I started to worry thinking he was on the phone with Mark. But when we turn onto a street I know well, I look at Jackson.

"No.... please, don't make me... i-" he cuts me off.

"They are your friends, come on, I'll go with you." He said, he had a look in his eyes that showed me he wasn't going to lie to me.

"I-I can't I-I..."

"Jesus! Y/n can't you see they love you? You are a little sister to those boys! So go fucking talk to them right fucking now or in will carry you out of this car!"

I don't move, I don't want to leave the car, it felt safe.

"Okay, I'm carrying you out then!" Jackson got out of the car, came onto my side, opened the door, unbuckled me, and picked me up, taking me to the boys door.

I struggle to get back on the ground but when the door opens Jackson set me down and pulled me inside.

"Now talk." Jackson demands.

I don't say anything, I just look down, hearing foot steps coming down the stairs.

"Y/n." Jackson put a hand on my shoulder, then whispered. "They care and love you, look up at Yoongi, and Tae, and Jungkook. They are so happy to see you here, but not like this. "

I look at Jackson not able to speak. I shake my head at him, I don't want to look at the guys.

I feel a wave of dizziness hit me. I look at my hand that was still bleeding, "Jackson-"

Jhopes POV

"Jackson-" Y/N collapsed, Jackson was the one to stop her fall and pick her up bridal style.

"Her hand... she cut it again. Jin go get the bandages." Namjoon Hyung says handing out orders.

He led Jackson to the living room where we had hung up Fairy Lights. Jackson set her on the couch

"Take care of her, she loves you guys more then she leads on. She didn't want to hurt you guys anymore." He got up and left.

I grab a cup of water and set it on the coffee table so when she wakes up she has water.