6

Jungkooks POV

"Y/N.... She's trying to kill herself! "

....

Everything went quiet when Jimin said that. All of us looked at the ground Jimin the first one to move, "Fine if non of you care I'm going!"

he grabbed the van keys and booked it to the van, i was right behind him. We both got in, buckled up and Jimin sped to the park next to a bridge. Y/N was sitting on the swings, she had her head in her hands and was shaking.

I yelled out her name, "Y/N!"

She turned to look at me then booked it off the swing and towards the bridge. Jimin and i took off after her. Each step felt like i was getting farther away from her. She was about a step away from the bridge when Jimin and I tackled her.

She screamed at us, crying. I sat on her legs so she couldn't get up, and Jimin and i both hugged her.

"Y/N, stop... You didn't do anything wrong. We just want to help yo-" Jimin was cut off

"If you wanted to help you'd let me jump, damn it!" She had tears running down her face. She raised her hands, that were in fists, and she hit the ground weakly. "Please? Let me."

I hug her again, the three of us sat in the dark, just like that witch seemed like for a few hours, but it was only thirty minutes, before the others showed up.

I grabbed hold of Y/N's hand and helped her stand up, when she was on her feet, she looked up at me, then down. I lea her over to the others, and when she looked up she tried to run back to the bridge.

I pulled her back to me and hugged her. I felt hot tears in my eyes, my vision going blurry from the tears.

I looked up to the rest, they all had tears in their eyes, except Yoongi, he just looked down. That dick, he didn't even feel bad.

Jimin pat my back, "C'mon, lets go."

I nod, keeping hold of Y/Ns hand. I led her to the van and let her crawl in first. I sat next to her and buckled up. She leans her head on my shoulder and grabs my hand. Her hands were small, and she had natural nails, not the fake ones. Her nails were painted black. She was so cute.

The ride back home was quiet. Full of sniffles, and sadness. Every time we went over a pot hole Y/N squeezed my hand. She was scared of crashing, thats for sure. I don't like seeing her like this. It makes me sad, it makes everyone sad.

When we got home i picked up Y/N. She was passed out cold, not to mention if she was faking it i didn't want her to run.

Jimin asked if i needed help, i shake my head and he nods, but still stayed next to me. I look up noticing how dark it really was outside.

I walk inside and set Y/N on the couch. Realizing she was wearing Jimins sweater. I feel a wave of emotion wash over me. My eyes tear up and i kneel down next to Y/N, grabbing her hand.

"Please don't ever do that again, please.."

Y/N POV

"Please don't ever do that again, please.."

i heard Jungkook talking through tears. I lean up, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry Kookie..."

I feel him hug back, sobbing into my hair. I'm a terrible person... I thought, hugging him tighter.

"Y/N... Please... Never do that again..." He says, he wasn't crying as much anymore.

I nod, I don't know if i can promise that Kookie... "Okay..." I lie, letting go of him. "I think you need to go to bed..." I smile softly.

He shakes his head, "No... You're sleeping in my room, there's nothing that can hurt you in there."

"Kookie I-" he cuts me off.

"Nope! C'mon!" He throws me over his shoulder, "Lets go!"

"Jungkook! Put me down!!" I say kicking and punching his back.

"Nope!" He says already half way up stairs.

I give up and rest my head on my hand which was propped up against his back.

I look at the hall way pictures. There was all the boys in every picture. I saw Yoongi's face in one, he was smiling his gummy smile.

I really messed up...

I was thrown onto a soft bed. I didn't even bother to squeal i was in my own little world. I did say thank you though and crawled under the heavy covers.

Jungkooks POV

I sat on the couch in the living room on the second floor. I didn't want to let Y/N out of my sight. I'm afraid she's going to try to kill herself again .

I heard a door open. I look up to see Yoongi. I sat up, "Hyung? What are you doing up?"

He looks over at me, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was mad at myself, and mad at Mark."

"What happened? During the party, i mean?"

He sighs, and sits next to me, "Mark made her...." He broke down in tears, " Mark made Y/N cut herself... H-He threatened to kill me if she didn't do it, a-and -"

I pull Yoongi into a hug, "Hyung, I'm sorry, stop crying, she'll be okay we just have to keep an eye on her."

Yoongi nods but looks up. "A door just closed..."

I nod and walk over to mt bedroom door, opening it a little seeing Y/N sleeping.

I look at Yoongi and shake my head. "Wasn't her, she's passed out. If its one of the guys I guess thats fine right? "

Yoongi nods, "im going to bed. Night."

"Night." i reply, laying on the couch.

Word count - 995

Okay so I won't be posting everyday do to school starting, I will post as much as I can though! Thank you all for all the love and support
💖💖