3

Y/N POV

Yoongi and I hung out for the rest of the day. We skipped class other then art, and basically just stayed on the roof all day.

Both of our lips were still bleeding a little. (They were bleeding from the fight! Nothing else!) Every time we would smile our lips would split open anf bleed again. I lick the blood off my lip, trying to keep a straight face while Yoongi made faces at me.

The lunch bell rang and we laughed even more as we hide from the other six boys. There was yelling then laughing, then... Well silence.

  "Where is Y/N and Yoongi?!" It was Jimin. He sounded genuinely worried.

" 1...2...3! " Yoongi and i pop out of our hiding spots, scaring the other six.

Jimin, Tae, Namjoon and Jin looked like they were ready for a fight, while Jungkook fell back. Yoongi and i laughed even more then we did earlier.

Jungkook got back up to his feet, pouting a little while the others just flipped us off.

"Where were you guys?!" Taehyung asks wrapping his arm around Yoongi and I.

i push his hand away from me. Looking down. "I-"

"We didn't want to learn today." Yoongi says, cutting me off, "Right best friend?" He asks me.

i nod, giggling a little. "Yup!"

Taehyung notices my change in attitude as Yoongi called me best friend. I smile and walk towards the shack, opening it, and going inside.

The exit door opens and i hear the girls come outside. This is the second day they have came up here. I don't know how i got that timing right but ok...

"Oh? I guess Y/N already has some company?" The 'leader' says. "So where is she?"

i could hear her chuckles and the smirk on her face as she talked. "Alright i guess I'll have to call Mark and-"

"No!" I say as i jump out of the skack. "No, don't call him."

she smirks, "Oh? Isn't he the one that caused you and your boy friend a few scratches, bruises, and bloody lips?"

  "he's not my boy friend, first of all, second of all, that is non of your business!" I take a step towards her and she backs up a little.

this was the first time i had the balls to stand up against her. I dont want Yoongi to get hurt again because of me.

I was about to take another step when a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I look and see Yoongi, "She's not worth getting expelled over." He whispers.

I nod.

Namjoons pov

Yoongi whispers in Y/Ns ear, she nods then looks at the girl, her name was Kyla, she was someone who was at our old school, she was a huge target. Guess she changed her look, and took her anger out on someone she knew that wouldn't stand up for themselves.

"You can leave now." Jin says to them stepping infront of Y/N. "Don't take your anger out on others. I don't care if you were a target at our old school, that doesn't mean I'll let you harasse my friends."

Y/N looked down, covering her mouth. Yoongi pulled her closer to him and smoothes her hair. This got her to calm down a little, i noted this mentally, that way if Yoongi weren't around i could somehow help.

Kyla looks at Y/N then make s a grunting noise and leaves. Her friends following her. Jin looks at Yoongi and Y/N.

Yoongi and Y/N soon left the roof top, going to the van since there was only one more class left for the day.

The rest of us ate in silence, trying to figure what the fuck just happened.

Hoseok was the first to speak, "Do you think they are dating?"

" you jealous? " jimin asks, smiling.

"Nahh, i don't know her well enough for that. It just worries me that she's going to hurt Yoongi Hyung." Hoseok says, as he drinks his water.

  "I'm pretty sure, he'd hurt her. I mean like,  Yonngi is a great person but, Y/N is fragile. When Jin called her a friend, she broke down. I don think she can even hurt a fly." Jungkook says, looking over the edge. "Also, i think she may be getting bullied a lot more then we think. Kyla talked about some guy named Mark, I don't if it was just me, but I honestly thought i saw fear. She feared that name." Jungkook was on the right track, in fact he was pretty much spot on.

i nod, agreeing with him, "Also, i don't think she has someone to take care of her. You guys smelt her this morning right? She reeked of alcohol. I dont think someone her age, or someone as innocent as her would drink alcohol."

"So you're saying she has an alcoholic at her house?" Jin asks. I simply nod.

"I think for the party tonight, she should stay over. I dont want her going home and smelling like she was at a party. Especially if there is an alcoholic at her house. For all we know she could be getting abused." Tae says, while he writes something down in a notebook .

"Okay, its settled, she'll go home to grab her PJ's, school clothes for tomorrow." I say, looking down at my food.

If you haven't realized yet, i am trying to post once a day. I don't want to keep people waiting as they read this story, cuz no one likes waiting for a story to upload.