T W E N T Y 2

Jungkook could feel his heart erratic. His palms were sweaty, mom's spaghetti-

That wasn't the point.

The point was that Jungook was nearly pinned by the one and only, Kim Haeun.

And what was more? Mirae had just confessed her feelings for him.

" Looks like someone has a little crush on you, Jeon Jungkook." Haeun quipped lightly, watching Mirae walking off with an insulted Hansol.

Jungkook removed Haeun's hand from his mouth, listening to the feather-like taps of the shoes from the two previous people. He didn't feel like responding to Haeun. Even he was shocked. Jungkook could smell Haeun's lingering perfume, some sort of honeydew scent with just the slightest bit of sweat. Pleasant.

" So what? ", Jungkook shrugged helplessly.

" So what? You're not surprised that your friend likes you in a nonplatonic way? ", Haeun raised her eyes, bushing them up together to form a crinkle in the center of her forehead.

" Why should I? What if I feel the same for her? Why should you care?", Jungkook asks, ignoring the wave that was rustling up Jungkook's thoughts.

" My my, Mr. President, you like her? Ridiculous." Haeun shook her head and fixed her messy updo. Jungkook could only let out a scoff. After all, he was dealing with Kim Haeun.

•••

It was a fine Saturday and Haeun had stepped out from her house, stretching her arms and adjusting the comfy padded coat she wore. She had finally gotten her mother to let her get out of her stuffy house. Unfortunately her stupid little brother had gotten the benefit of coming with her .

" GUESS WHOS GOING TO THE BOOK STORE.GUESS WHOS GOING TO THE BOOK STORE." Jae's annoying voice sing songs as the two head off to meet with Jungkook who had reluctantly decided to join Haeun.

Haeun wanted to cry. Two of the most annoying people in her life were spending the day with her. Life couldn't get any better.
Haeun stopped to see Jungkook casually leaning against a street lamp. His slender fingers were tapping graciously on his phone and his hair was blowing messily into his face.

" Evening." Haeun chirped, walking towards the president.

" Hey, Jae." Jungkook says to Jae with a smile, giving him a high five. Haeun rolls her eyes, watching her brother laugh comfortably with the vice president.

" So much for a warm greeting." She muttered to herself.

" We should probably get to the bookstore before it crowds up. " Haeun says watching Jungkook laugh with Jae. Why was he all smiley when Jae was in the picture? Surprisingly annoyed by the repetitive thought, Haeun walks faster.

•••

After releasing Jae into the bookstore Haeun and Jungkook had decided to walk around to check for some books.

" Your test is coming up so I'm going to make sure you learn everything, you got that handsome? "

" Stop calling me that."

" No way. " Haeun shrugged, stopping at a shelf to view some books. Jungkook was quiet and Haeun could only turn before she felt herself being pressed against the bookshelf.