S I X T E E N

Am.

" What? " The two screeched.

There was no way Haeun was tutoring him.

And there was no way Jungkook was letting her.

" I mean..Really? That's just..uh...great." She couldn't say no. After all, she was "obsessed" with the vice president.

" No thanks sir. I don't think I'm comfortable." Jungkook muttered out, trying not to grit his teeth too hard.

" I mean I worded that wrong. What I meant to say was that I want you to join he tutor group I'm making this month. I want you Haeun to be a teacher and you, Jungkook, to learn. "

Haeun almost let out a groan. It just had to be tutoring. It just had to.

" Mr. Fei, sorry to disappoint, but I don't think I want to join." Haeun began, folding her arms. She wasnt about to let her math teacher change all her plans for the rest of the year just to--

" Really? That's a shame. Joining would do wonders for your credits Haeun. Normally kids start earning during their early freshmen or sophomore year. But you haven't done a single one."

Well then, never mind.

But this was very true. Haeun hadn't seemed to participate in any extracuricular activities to help her college application.

" And you Jungkook.." Mr.Fei gave him a sympathetic look and Haeun watched as curiosity rippled into her mind.

" We'll discuss it later. " Jungkook nods his head, grateful for Mr.Fei as he shoos the two away from his desk to continue working.

•••

" Just join the group Jungkook-ah." Mirae says, flipping open one of her textbooks as the two sat in the lunchroom with their friends. Mirae and Jungkook were lucky to be apart of the most enjoyable group of people ever.

This group consisted of Hoseok (the soccer playing junior), Jimin (the dancing junior) and Namjoon (the intellectual senior) and nearly everyone wanted to be friends with them.

Apart from being friends with them, Mirae found a sense of trust between the tightly fated boys. No one joined the group of six just like that, and Mirae felt like keeping it that way.

" But she's going to probably be teaching. How can I even learn with her around? " Jungkook groans. Hoseok fixes his hair and leans an arm of Mirae's shoulder.

" That Haeun girl is a piece of work. She can't mind her own business." he said, with a frown. Mirae agreed.

" She switches to guys like they're new pairs of shoes." Hoseok continues to vent angrily.

" Did you see that happen though? " Jungkook asked.

" Clearly she's pouncing on you now Jungkook. You're just too innocent to notice. "

" In either case Hoseok, you stated something infactual without solid evidence." Namjoon shrugged, grasping his hard cover book about the " dynamics and fundamentals of math. "

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

" Bro you're younger than me and you dont even call me hyung."

" You have to act like you're older to be older..hyung." Namjoon laughed.

" You little-"

The fight between Namjoon and Hoseok had just begun and Mirae turned to Jungkook.

•••

Never in a million years.

No.

Never in a billion years, would Haeun have thought that she would be sitting across from Jungkook, watching him read a math book in agony.

" To solve for the function f(x)-"

" Jungkook." Jungkook ignored the tired and hoarse voice of Haeun.

" In order to eliminate such terms-"

" Jungkook-ah." Haeun then chirped.

" Jungkook-"

" What do you want? Can't you see I'm studying? " the very annoyed Jungkook said, gripping on his pencil, ready to snap it into two.

" But I'm your tutor."

" I know, stop reminding me." Jungkook glared.

" Look if you want me to apologize for what happened before with Hoseok..I won't."

" I never asked you to." Jungkook shrugged, looking st his textbook.

" And i never asked you to join me and my brother last Saturday." Jungkook looked up from his worked and stared at Haeun who was watching Jungkook intently. Her lip tint was smudged on the corner and Jungkook looks away before he stares any longer.

" If only you saw my side of the story Jeon Jungkook." Haeun mumbled, putting her head on the table to wait for Jungkook.

"Why should I? "

" Oh? Then you don't want to know the reason for why I do..this?" Haeun leaned over from her side of the table, hovering over Jungkook's sitting figure, quite happy that he was now shorter than her.

" What are you-" Haeun smirked and traced her finger over Jungkook's jaw and then leaned closer, watching happily as Jungkook crumpled into an uncomfortable mess.

" Jeon Jungkook, you're driving me crazy." Haeun said, leaning over to Jungkook side. Their breath intermingled and Haeun takes the time to looks at Jungkook's eyes which were wavering under hers.

" So are you Kim Haeun."

" I'm talking about your math Jungkook. You suck at it." Haeun laughs heartily. Jungkook winced once Haeun sat back down, trying to calm the throbbing beat of his heart.

A throbbing heartbeat that shouldn't have ever been caused by Kim Haeun.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

-im sorry the quality of my chapters are trash :(

are trash :(