+bonus

taehyung,
i just want to apologize for all of my behavior towards you. you did not deserve any of it and i hope you are happy, wherever you are. i just want to make sure you are okay. you are probably with jeongguk, and he is probably reading this too. hi jeongguk. if you two are together, you have my blessing. i know jeongguk makes you happy, taehyung. that's what i want for you. i know that he will take proper care of you. you are safe with him. i'm sure you know that though. i'm sorry that you weren't safe with me.
goodbye,
jihun
p.s if you could send bail that would be chill. i won't bother you ever again. you have my word.

taehyung rolled his eyes, "is he serious? he literally only wrote this to me so i would bail him out."

jeongguk chuckled, "but we have his blessing! how sweet of him."

the blonde huffed, taking a pen and a sheet of paper:

listen here jihun,
i don't need your fucking blessing. fuck you and your bail.
rot ugly,
taehyung

taehyung sighed, happy with the finished product. he folded it into an envelope for them to send later, and walked back over to jeongguk. he plopped down into his lap, resting his head into the crook of jeongguk's neck, kissing it. "i just stood up for myself, boyfriend."

"i'm happy you did that, boyfriend."

"thank you, boyfriend."

jeongguk leaned down to kiss his boyfriends nose, "i am proud of you, tae. i know it must have been hard dealing with all of that for all that time, and the constant worrying about your safety and mine. you are still here, though, and you are safe. you know your worth now and if you ever forget it, i'll be here to remind you. don't ever let anyone cross your boundaries or be too harsh with you—don't be scared to stand up for yourself, or to me if i get too mean during an argument. even when i'm at my worst i will never hurt you like he did, baby, but i know i am bad at words. just tell me to explain to you what i mean, okay? i promise i never want to hurt you. that will never be my intention. i'm so proud, and so so fucking fond."

"