eight

[WARNING: sexual tension ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

hoseok mentioned the idea of having a sleepover. he said that he doesn't like the fact that adults don't have them, and he's not going to be one of the adults that says that without doing anything about it.

that's how jeongguk sees himself sitting in his hyung's living room in his pajamas — which for him it only means he's wearing sweats and a dark gray tank top — with jimin and hoseok (of course).

jimin brought the entire harry potter series for them to watch. why he thinks that they could watch all of the movies in one night is beyond him.

("i've done it before. do not judge me.")

hoseok shook his head at the movies below them and suggested horror movies. jimin argued that, "taehyung hates scary things. he shakes like a leaf."

that definitely piqued jeongguk's interest. "he's coming?"

"yeah," hoseok said as he browsed his movie collection. "any minute now."

the black haired can't help the anxious smile on his face when he hears that.

___________

it's not until the opening credits of the conjuring does taehyung show up. he's wearing a yellow short sleeved shirt partly tucked into some casual jean shorts, with a little necklace laying on his chest. he has a small ring on his slender ring finger and for one split second jeongguk has a heart attack.

the day kim taehyung marries anybody other than him is the day he accepts death.

the boy walks into the room quietly

the boy walks into the room quietly. the other two only acknowledge him by a little wave or a grunt, but jeongguk was too busy just gaping at him.

real classy, jeon.

"what is this?" taehyung asks as he sits down on the chair across the room. the black haired is still looking at him.

"the conjuring," jimin answers.

the blonde's eyes widen a fraction but he doesn't fight on it. he pushes his legs up off the floor and begins to hug them.

jeongguk doesn't get scared easily with things like this. he is normally the guy to do the stupid shit that would probably get someone killed in paranormal things.

(he doesn't see it that way. to him, he's the knight in shining armor.)

everything's fine until it gets to the part where the dog, sadie, gets killed. jimin mentions how sad it was but doesn't go beyond that. hoseok does a little sigh. taehyung, however, made little sniffles that brought jeongguk to pay attention to him.

the black haired watches as the blonde tries to hide the fact that he's crying about this. his lips bitten into, his cheeks stained with tears. jeongguk feels nothing but adoration for the boy in that moment.