twenty

[AUTHORS NOTE: i highly recommend listening to this song on repeat for this chapter AND possibly the next one because i wrote this listening to it on repeat and it's why it went the way it did. it just makes it that much more soft.]
SUGGESTED TRACK
something's gotta give - camila cabello

JEONGGUK FELT warm, thin hands on his broad chest as he awoke from his slumber on the the next morning. he made a small noise of disapproval before he turned to dig his face in the pillows. the intruder giggled at the action, but did not falter in their movements. the older of the two tapped away on his phone and began to play a seductive tune from the device.

dean's velvety voice came out of the speakers and taehyung pushed jeongguk to lay perfectly on his back. the younger opened his eyes–just barely–to see taehyung giving him the softest smile he has ever seen. jeongguk groaned, "shut that thing off."

taehyung did not, however, shut that thing off as he moved his body to where he was sitting snugly on top of jeongguk's lap. he had taken it into his own hands to rid himself of his shirt, revealing that pretty golden tint that jeongguk was so fond of, and made sure to wear only a soft pink pair of satin panties. it makes him look so utterly delicate.

jeongguk draped a larger arm over his eyes to try and block out the intrusions so he can continue his sleep, but it was quickly proven to be quite hard once taehyung started to grind his crotch with the younger's

jeongguk draped a larger arm over his eyes to try and block out the intrusions so he can continue his sleep, but it was quickly proven to be quite hard once taehyung started to grind his crotch with the younger's. jeongguk immediately opened his eyes at the action and looked down to see the pretty boy on top of him, looking at him with a look of freshly born lust.

taehyung placed his hands gently on jeongguk's chest and continued swirling his hips to the turn of the song, "good morning daddy."

god, there is that name again; if jeongguk is really being honest? he did not expect to enjoy being called that as much as his dick apparently does, and he has trouble accepting that this is his reality. it is a dream for someone as pure and angelic as taehyung to like him. just being friends with him was something that he didn't think would ever happen, nor did he think they would last this long– the last thing he thought would happen between them was for them to act on their mutual crush on one another.

that's precisely why jeongguk takes two of his fingers and pinches his own arm that is still hanging above his head pathetically. taehyung pouts down at him, halting his movements as he holds jeongguk's pinched arm, kissing it lightly. "why did you do that?"

jeongguk, checking off the fact that he is definitely not dreaming, simply wraps his arms around the boy and turns them to where taehyung is the one laying on his back, "checking to see if i'm dreaming or not."

the blonde visibly preens at that and arches into the praise beautifully. his pretty pink nipples are hard in the chilled air and jeongguk leans down to mouth at one of the nubs, filing it away as a win once taehyung moans at the contact. he does not stay in one place for long, though, as there is entirely way too much bare skin in front of him in order to do such a thing.