twenty one

HE HAS DECIDED to drag out taehyung's pleasure. the boy has been a writhing mess underneath him, squirming and panting as jeongguk is busy eating the boy out like his life depended on it. the blonde has his legs wrapped around the raven's back, desperately trying to remember not to choke his friend (if they can even say that anymore).

it has maybe been a good ten minutes since jeongguk crawled down taehyung's body, leaving possessive marks as he went. he can't help but marvel at the usually clear skin etched with pink and purple little bruises just for him.

jeongguk's tongue is buried deep in the blonde's hole, enjoying the sweet and vulnerable taste of him, and he can honestly say that he never thought he'd enjoy being this close to an ass. his hands find purchase on the other boy's perky cheeks and pulls them apart even further so he has more access.

"daddy—" the blonde sobs as he covers his red face with his arms. his legs shake against jeongguk and it most definitely adds to the raven's ego. "i'm gonna c- come if you do- don't stop."

jeongguk doesn't listen to him, it only encourages him to stick a wet finger in the hole alongside his tongue. the blonde arches off the bed with a loud moan and jeongguk can feel hands in his hair, pushing and pulling. he sucks on the rim-just the way he knows taehyung likes it-and let's the boy squirm against him.

he's not going to lie, there is something hot about unraveling a person so much that they don't even know what to do with themselves. by the end of the night, he plans to have taehyung reduced to nothing but a fucked out mess who can barely even talk, unless it is to spew out random nonsense about how good he feels because that's all he'll know.

the second jeongguk's finger brushed against the right bundle of nerves, the boy screeches and arches off the bed immediately spurting out a creamy white substance. the raven licks his lips as he sits up on his heels to check taehyung.

the blonde is already shaking, looking so fucked out with glazed eyes but he's not done with him yet. they are only just now getting started.

"come here baby," jeongguk pats his thighs and watches as the blonde lazily gets up from his spot to crawl over to his lover. what? he can call him that now... right?

instead of straddling the boy, like jeongguk had wanted, the blonde lays his head down on the raven's thighs and nuzzles his pretty face into jeongguk's crotch. and oh shit, that gives him good jerk-off material for a whole fucking year.

jeongguk lays a gentle hand on the back of taehyung's head and curses lowly in the back of his throat. he is now genuinely, completely, and officially turned the fuck on.

"gukkie," taehyung whines as he paws at the boy in names zipper. the raven raises an eyebrow at him in question, his heart swelling at how cute the blonde is being. the blonde's bottom lip wobbles as a tear escapes his pretty eyes. "lemme see you."

jeongguk's thumb traces the outline of the blonde's cheekbone that is now stained with sexually frustrated tears and he chuckles darkly, "you think you deserve it?"

taehyung sobs again, truly believing that he won't be able to touch jeongguk tonight in his dumbstruck arousal state, and paws again at the zipper. "did i not do good?"

the raven coos at the boy, his finger slipping in the blonde's pouty lips and taehyung immediately sucks on it despite it being the same one that was inside him not even a moment ago. it makes jeongguk twitch in his jeans and yeah, he really needs out of these.

"well, you're a big boy," the raven grunts as he tries to stay coherent. "unzip me. i know you can do it."

taehyung sits up, determined to do this right even if his fingers are trembling so much that it is visible to the both of them, and he puts a hand on the zipper. jeongguk's tummy clenches from the anticipation but he quickly realizes that the blonde really can't do it himself.