twelve

[WARNING: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
he felt bare skin.

jeongguk had only just woke up. he took in his surroundings — taehyung's right leg draped half on top of the younger's body, the boy clinging to him like a lifeline.

the younger laid his hand on taehyung's hip, dangerously close to anywhere intimate. that's when he noticed it: taehyung isn't wearing any underwear.

his fingers explore the skin curiously. he is touching taehyung's butt.

i'm touching his fucking butt what the fuck

the blonde purrs at the contact, burrowing closer to the boy, and makes small noises in the back of his throat as he fixes his position still fast asleep. the younger nearly has an aneurism when he feels the blonde's essentials brush his clothed leg. [cough, cough. wink wink.]

this is by far the strangest yet best experience they've shared together. granted, taehyung doesn't exactly know what's happening. he had to have known he didn't wear anything under his dress, though, and he didn't even seem to care.

which is so fucking hot by the way

a small whimper leaves the blonde's lips. his hips start to grind against jeongguk's thigh in his sleep, and the younger's eyes nearly pop out of his head. this is definitely new.

jeongguk tries to wake up the older but it's proven to be quite hard. pun intended.

"tae," he shakes the sleeping boy. "hey. wake up."

the boy whines, and for a second jeongguk thinks he's awake. however, it's not until he starts to pull away from the blonde because if he continues to hump on my leg like that i'll lose my mind does he wake.

"w- whas' wrong?" he asks sleepily, fluttering his eyes open.

jeongguk looks down at the boys exposed hip. in the midst of the grinding, the dress rid up a little making the younger question his sanity. "you're not wearing any underwear."

"o-oh," taehyung sits up on shaky arms. now is definitely not the time to realize how fucking horny he is, but jesus. he palms his erection through the silky fabric of his dress. "it hurts gukkie."

jeongguk doesn't know where to put his hands anymore. he is lost as he watches the boy he's been crushing for years feel himself, his face screwed up into a pout with his eyes closed. he wants to help him, but he doesn't want to take things further just because taehyung isn't thinking straight.

"hey, i'll leave so you can take care of it. does that sound good?" jeongguk asks, really not wanting to make things weird between them. despite how awful jihun is, he's still his boyfriend. he knows taehyung will beat himself up over it if he cheats on him.

the blonde whines. "n- no don't go."

"tae," he looks deeply into the boys eyes that are now heavy from the burning arousal sitting in the pit of his stomach. jeongguk, at this point, is feeling it too when the blonde starts to move his hips again desperate for some kind of relief.  "you'll regret this. i'm trying to do you a favor here."

"if you wanna do me a favor then help me," taehyung crawls on top of jeongguk. his legs on either side of jeongguk's hips, straddling him and shifting his body even more. "please gukkie."

"fuck," jeongguk throws his arms over his eyes. he's so fucking hard right now he can barely form coherent thoughts. "you're making this really hard for me."