seventeen

in the bathroom, the younger can hear 'sexy back' by justin timberlake playing. that should have already been a red flag for jeongguk.

when taehyung said that he had a cute outfit to wear, he was not kidding. the second the boy walks out of the bathroom it takes a lot for jeongguk to look away. the younger has to hold back a laugh upon realizing that the blonde's outfit he was so excited to show him was a shark costume.

the boy waltzes into the room confidently, his legs taking long strides into the room and his arms wave up in the air. he starts to turn around and pose for jeongguk. his shark butt jutted out dramatically, his hands on his hips, and he jiggles his booty so his shark fin will move a lot.

at this point, jeongguk is laying on the floor dying of laughter. it is the 'my stomach is starting to hurt from not being able to breathe' kind of laugher. he is so fucking in love with this dork. the younger's eyes turn to beautiful crescents shaped like the moon as he looks up adoringly at his friend who is still giving him a good show, and he can't help but continue to erupt in a fit of even more laughter.

jeongguk tries to fight for air but has to raise his arms in surrender mid-laugh, "tae! stop! i- i can't breathe."

taehyung slides on the hardwood floor with his soft shark feet until he stops right in front of the younger. he plops down onto jeongguk's sturdy lap and the nose of the costume hits the younger's head, making him chuckle and throw his head back in mock agony.

"i'm wounded," jeongguk says weakly, clutching onto his heart. "call for help before it's too late."

"how about you help me instead?" taehyung's muffled voice says through the shark head, and the younger has to stop himself from laughing even more at the sight of this shark boy on his lap.

jeongguk tilts his head like a confused puppy.

that is when taehyung reaches up to get rid of the shark head; the younger grins as he sees the blonde's stunning, homey eyes again. taehyung has slightly rosy eye makeup on and faint pink on his cheeks. his hair is extra curly tonight, with dangling silver earrings.

the blonde directs his attention towards jeongguk's lips and blushes, "unzip me."

jeongguk's eyes roam around the costume and then stops on taehyung's determined eyes again. his hands float in the air, not knowing where to go until taehyung grabs one of them and motions for them to go on his back.

his fingers find the zipper easily and he doesn't know why but he is nervous. his hands are a little clammy as they unzip a mere inch of the costume. the teasing gets to both boys; taehyung's bottom lip falls as he clutches onto jeongguk's white sleep shirt, afraid of the reaction the boy will have. jeongguk is scared that once he sees what is under this costume, he won't be able to let taehyung leave and be seen in it.

there are some things that jeongguk just wants to keep for himself – taehyung is one of those things.

"you're making me scared," taehyung says breathlessly. his heart races as he blows a curl out of his eyes. "just do it."

jeongguk, upon hearing that, unzips the entire back of the shark costume and his fingers feel silk. that makes him pause. taehyung knows how much the younger loves silk, especially him in silk.

the blonde sits up straight on jeongguk's lap and nods at him, wanting him to continue. jeongguk grabs the right side of the shark costume and takes it off of taehyung's shoulder, slow and careful.

that is when he notices that what he is wearing is sleeveless, red, and exposes his collarbones generously. jeongguk lets his forehead fall on the boy's now bare collarbone, and he makes a small frustrated noise. "you are killing me."