fourteen

[WARNING: violence]

they are shopping today. as much as jeongguk loves having taehyung wear his clothes, there's a certain point where staining his favorite white shirts with paint crosses the line, so here they are walking together in seoul's gigantic mall.

the blonde decided to wear a black headband today making his curls look even floppier on top of his head but his eyebrows are exposed, and jeongguk did not realize how pretty they were. he's wearing a orange shirt that is too big on him since it's yet another one of jeongguk's shirts, and high waisted grayish pants.

so, in short, he's looking like a fucking snack.

"i need to get a job," taehyung says as he window shops next to build-a-bear

"i need to get a job," taehyung says as he window shops next to build-a-bear. he knows he's in his twenties and him going into that store would be a little weird to the public eye, but they're so cute. "i would get all the bears in the world."

jeongguk laughs finding the way the blonde is looking at the stuffed animals with puppy eyes quite amusing. "we're here for clothes, hyung."

taehyung turns to look at the younger finally now directing those cute, adorable, precious, beautiful big brown puppy eyes on him.

"no, you can't persuade me with those."

the blonde walks closer to him, looking at him through his long eyelashes as he puts his hands on his face shyly.

jeongguk is finding it harder and harder to stand his ground, but... "taehyung. no."

taehyung wraps his arms around jeongguk's neck and the younger instinctively holds the boys waist. the blonde gets closer to jeongguk's lips and whispers, in the most innocent tone known to man: "please daddy."

OH

taehyung bats his eyelashes as if he didn't do a single thing, but his trick worked because jeongguk is starting to get hard in public and he needs this boy away from him before he does something dumb like fuck him right now. that would be a little... yeah, he can't do that.

"jesus, tae." jeongguk groans. "yeah, okay, but only one bear!" the blonde smiles happily and runs off to go inside the store. jeongguk shakes his head at the sight and feels in his soul that he has to remind the boy again. "one!"

he can hear taehyung's giggles inside the store as he greets the clerk and he runs his hands through his hair hating how weak he is for the blonde.

__________

taehyung ended up carrying four animals out which put a hole in jeongguk's wallet, but like he said — he is weak for the boy. especially when taehyung grabs a bunny and says: "please gukkie! he looks like you!"

jeongguk had scowled at the boy and picked up a ferocious tiger, "no. this looks like me."

the blonde shook his head just at the same time as the clerk walks by them to see if they need anything and she says kindly, "i think your friend here looks more like a tiger than you, bunny boy."