twenty two

AFTER CARE is important, is what jeongguk keeps telling taehyung as he rubs some lotion into the skin of his booty. he purred at the contact and leaned into jeongguk's soothing touch, telling him to keep doing it because it feels too damn good. jeongguk had chuckled at him, "do you want me to draw you a bath?"

taehyung shakes his head, "thank you but no, i'm too sleepy. just wanna cuddle."

jeongguk hums, not halting in his movements as he continues to massage the tense muscles of the boy underneath him, and bends down to give his shoulder blade a kiss. "i love you."

"you've said that maybe a hundred times tonight. i have it engrained in my head that you do. you don't have to keep reminding me," taehyung teases with no real bite. he hopes jeongguk never stops reminding him.

jeongguk gives his butt a little slap before his hand slowly creeps up to attack taehyung's sides in an almost painful tickle that has the boy in name squealing and trying to go away from the other boy. the raven laughs maniacally as he straddles the boy's back and holds him down easily as he tickles him even more, "what's that? are you, kim taehyung, implying that i, jeon jeongguk, love you too much that you are getting annoyed with me?"

taehyung giggles breathlessly as he squirms. he is too damned tired for this shit, "no!"

jeongguk clicks his tongue, "i don't believe you, baby. you're going to have to try harder than that."

the blonde decides to play dead. well, look at that, jeon. you killed him. good fucking job.

"tae?" jeongguk says, concern in his voice but also amusement. he knows how well of an actor taehyung is. he has had his fair share of scares throughout their many years of friendship. "baby?"

no dice. damn, taehyung was actually cool too.

jeongguk begins to fake cry as he scoops the 'dead' boy in his arms and gives him hundreds of tiny pecks across his face, neck, and chest. he rocks the two of them and cries, "come back to me, my love!"

taehyung is dead weight in his arms and he begins to wonder if he really is dead. so much so that jeongguk can't help but check the pulse on the boy's neck and it causes the blonde's eyes to open, no emotion in them other than hunger as he growls and goes in to bite jeongguk's neck.

(don't worry. he didn't actually bite his neck. he just gave it a really big, really sloppy, and really wet open mouthed kiss because he is a kind zombie.)

jeongguk yells quietly as the boy 'eats' his neck before he can't conceal his laughter anymore. the two boys giggle to themselves as taehyung continues to nibble at jeongguk's neck, feeling the veins there and giving them little kisses. jeongguk shivers when taehyung breathes, "i love you."

they definitely look like a couple in their honeymoon stage right now, but they're not a couple. jeongguk plans to change that soon though because if this is what it's going to be for the rest of their lives, there is no part of him that will be disappointed by that; it is all he has ever wanted.

jeongguk holds the boy protectively as he lets him doze off in his arms, his soft lips still resting on his neck comfortably.

soft filler chapter

soft filler chapter