six

the house is creepy when silent, taehyung thinks. it is yet another day of being alone in the big modern mansion that jihun just had to have. he told his boyfriend that he'd feel a lot better if they had a warm, small apartment that fits just the two of them snugly.

kind of like jeongguk's place.

he sighs for the nth time today as he looks over to see the time. 6:45 pm. i guess i could sleep.

no, a better idea — he's going to do something productive. he's going to woo his boyfriend. a determined smile appears on his face and he jumps from his warm spot on the bed.

taehyung walks to the walk-in closet and takes out the newest outfit he purchased. he had wanted to show it to his boyfriend a long time ago, but he just never found the time.

he's going to make the time now.

the boy takes out the clothing and lays it on the bed. he fixes his hair to look even fluffier and soft than it has looked in days. he puts some lip gloss on with a few touches of rosy eye makeup.

he goes back to the bed to slip into the outfit — a lacy white lingerie undershirt, with a sheer top with flowers placed every few inches from each other, and short high waisted shorts. he feels pretty.

taehyung decides to go the extra mile to get a second opinion. he texts jimin with a photo of the outfit, and asks him how he likes it.

not even a second later, he receives a response: u look good!

he giggles down at his phone, scrolling through his contacts with the intention of calling his boyfriend to see when he'd be home. that's until he catches another name on the list.

taehyung pouts at the screen. his thumb hovering over the message button by the name, and for some reason he really wants to know his opinion too.

he eventually says screw it and hits the button. he types out a message slowly.

gukkie i have a question

i have an answer

does this look good?

__________

jeongguk's jaw fucking drops. his eyes scan over every detail of the picture in front of him. he wants to eat taehyung up. stop thinking about that he's not single you dickweed

he wants to mark taehyung up to show the world that he's his. (except he's not.)

his thumbs start typing his response before his brain can keep up with it:

damn baby

he hits send before he even realized what he types.

and when he does realize, it's about a few minutes later and all he does is whisper-yell profanities in his room.

shit

__________

taehyung probably freaked the fuck out upon reading jeongguk's answer. he frowns down at his phone, trying to find some valid justification of why his heart is beating rapidly in his chest and why he feels so damn warm.

did he just call me baby?

__________

made a little reference to my other fic
because i really couldn't help myself

next chapter will be up soon! hope you enjoyed! :)