sixteen

posted at 2:57pm

themochi, hopesworld and 756 others liked this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

themochi, hopesworld and 756 others liked this.
jeoncity: happy
__
view other comments...
themochi: i know that's my baby tae's hand
jeoncity: +themochi he's not your baby
hopesworld: this is gay
parkjihun: he's not yours either, jeon
jeoncity: +parkjihun looks like i forgot to block your ugly ass

___

the floorboards creek lightly as taehyung walks into jeongguk's room. he has a small, shiny black dress on and his feet are bare as they touch the cold hardwood. he had been trying to pick up the courage to enter their shared bedroom for a while, since he has been thinking a lot about his emotions.

he knows he likes jeongguk, that much is sure

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

he knows he likes jeongguk, that much is sure. the thing that throws him for a loop is this new friends with benefits thing they have going on; the blonde never thought he would be here with the boy, and despite how much of a game it is starting to feel now, he loves it.

jeongguk makes him feel good. in more ways than physical. the boy knows what can calm him easily, he understands the certain ways that taehyung reacts to things and is always there to take care of him when things go bad. he makes him feel warm, safe, loved.

that last word is where things get rocky for taehyung. loved. love. to be in and to feel love.

it scares him.

the only other person that taehyung has felt it for was jihun, and no good came of it. hell, he is still with him. everything is just so complicated and nerve-wracking.

jeongguk turns his head upon hearing the boy walk in; he had been laying on the bed, tapping away on his phone, and enjoying being surrounded by the comfortable white sheets he bought.

the blonde nears closer to the boy and says, "can we go out tonight?"

the younger puts his phone down and peers up at the boy who seems to be feeling particularly shy about asking such a thing, "what do you want to do?"

taehyung's fingers twirl in his hair, "can we go to the club?"

well, that was unexpected. jeongguk had thought the boy would say something like let's go swimming or let's go to the movies but instead: "you want to go to a club? like, a nightclub? with alcohol and horny dudes and strobe lights?"

taehyung hides his face, "i have never been."

"it's not safe, sweetheart."

the blonde pouts down at the stubborn boy, "you will be there with me. please."

jeongguk looks at him blankly.

"i have a cute outfit that i want to wear," the blonde suddenly says. "don't you want to see me in it? the club is the only place where i can wear it..."

oh.

jeongguk falters. he can feel himself getting weaker, and weaker. "i mean... yeah, i want to see you wear it. you could wear it here though."

taehyung doesn't like that idea either. "that's not fun!"

"we could make it fun," the younger says as his hand runs up and down on taehyung's exposed legs. the blonde glares at him, moving away and crossing his arms. jeongguk raises his eyebrows, "tae, why did you move away from me?"

"you don't get to touch me until i am in a club," the blonde says. "and that's final."

jeongguk groans as he feels himself twitch in his pants a little, "you being all sassy is turning me on."

"you get none of this," taehyung gestures towards himself, turning around to give jeongguk a good view of his perky butt. "don't even think about changing my mind. i'm mad at you until further notice."

the blonde starts to walk out of the room, only just reaching the door when he hears a smooth voice from the bed.

"alright!" jeongguk gives up. "we can go to a freaking club but under one condition."

taehyung turns to look at him, "okay."

jeongguk gets up from the bed, taking a stroll all the way over to taehyung who is giving him that cute wide eyed look he has. he doesn't even think that taehyung knows he's doing it which only makes it cuter. he puts a strong hand on taehyung's small waist and squeezes it, "you can't let anyone touch you except for me. i don't care who it is."

taehyung swallows the lump in his throat and nods shakily. this is successfully turning him on; he is not used to people being this kind of possessive, it is not harmful in anyway and he only feels safer when it comes from jeongguk. he feels important.

"o- okay."

jeongguk pecks taehyung's nose and walks out of the room, "don't make me have to punish you, baby boy."

taehyung actually squeals this time, running back inside the comfort of their shared room and closing the door - locking it behind him. his heart is beating in his chest and he guesses he is supposed to not like punishments, but when it is coming from jeon jeongguk?

he supposes that could be an exception.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

look at tae lmao