two

[ WARNING: abusive behavior ]
SUGGESTED TRACK
alone - bazzi

TAEHYUNG'S WALK home from jeongguk's apartment was long and cold. it started raining halfway into his journey, and he suddenly regrets not taking jeongguk's offer on driving him.

you know him. stubborn as ever.

drenched and shivering, he eventually does arrive at the huge house that jihun just had to buy for them. it's just the two of them yet his boyfriend found it one hundred and ten percent necessary to get them a place where there's four bathrooms, six bedrooms, and maybe secret tunnels to different dimensions? who knows?

he opens the door to find his boyfriend already right in front of him with furrowed eyebrows. taehyung pouts, needing comfort, and hoping that finally he will be able to get it from the boy in front of him.

"tae?" jihun regards the boy curiously. the curls on his head have straightened out due to how wet they are, and his blonde hair looks nearly brown now. "did you walk all the way home from hoseok's house? why didn't he drive you? why didn't you call me?"

ah, that. he tends to lie to jihun about seeing jeongguk. his boyfriend seems to think that his friend of many years 'fancies' him. it's an absurd thought, but it's one that jihun stands by. so much so that the one time he told him exactly where he was going, his boyfriend had ended up throwing his phone across the room breaking it when jeongguk was calling him to ask how soon he'd get there.

it's easy to say he never went that night.

he learned his lesson, though. never again. don't worry, he mentioned this to hoseok so every time jihun calls to see if he's being lied to, hoseok is already one step ahead with the lies.

jeongguk is unaware of all of this. he has his suspicions, though.

"i didn't know it was going to rain," taehyung mumbles as he makes his way further into the warmth of his home. he waddles to his boyfriend carefully to hug him. jihun backs away last second upon realizing this. "w- what?"

"you're wet."

"i- i know. i'm cold. i want to be held by my boyfriend."

jihun rolls his eyes, "i have to go to work, taehyung."

"right now? it's nearly midnight. you never go this late." he knows he's whining, but he can't help it. he hasn't seen his boyfriend this much in weeks and now he's here and he's already trying to disappear again. nope, he's not having it. "can we talk?"

"they called me in. i'm a fucking surgeon, taehyung. it happens. you should know this by now." jihun grabs his keys and tries to bypass taehyung. despite being taller than the blonde, however, he gets blocked by him. he glares down at his boyfriend. he's like a little ball of fluff half the time and then a little ball of fire the other half. the duality of this kid is endearing as hell, but he has no time for it. nor does he have the patience. "we can talk later. i have to go save lives. you know, the job that gives you all of the wonderful things that you get? remember?"

taehyung frowns. "you're never here."

"yeah, i know." jihun sighs.

"do you even love me anymore?"

the question throws jihun off. he glances down at his boyfriend to see chocolate brown eyes looking into his own deeply. searching for something, anything to hint what the other is feeling. "what kind of question is that?"

taehyung doesn't respond.

jihun grunts. "i have a job, taehyung. a very important one. i'd like to keep it so if you'd move out of the way instead of asking me dumb fucking questions, that would be grand."

the blonde immediately moves out of the way, his shoulders slumped, feeling more defeated than ever. his eyes lock on the marble floors beneath him as he waits for his boyfriend to leave.

before he does, he feels a finger lift up his chin and lips attach to his. another hand cups his ass, squeezing it lightly. he yelps at the sudden contact.

"don't ever say stupid shit like that ever again, alright? do you hear me?" jihun asks bluntly. eyes never leaving taehyung's. the boy nods. "that's my good boy."

those last words sounded so eerie coming from him, but he's been feeling so deprived lately not even caring about it. he just wants attention. taehyung's lips jut out silently, asking for more.

jihun notices and happily obliges. taking his bottom lip between his teeth and tugging on it, licking over it afterwards and then whispering in his ear: "when i get home, this house better be fucking spotless or else i won't even look at you for a week."

the blonde pulls away at that. does he look like his fucking maid?

before he can voice that opinion, jihun says, "do not disobey me, little boy. i'll make sure you regret it."

and then he's gone.

taehyung lets out a long breath of air that he didn't realize he's been holding. he takes one look around the house and concludes one thing:

there's no way in hell he's going to get this done by the time jihun gets back.

he starts picking up random beer bottles still in soaking wet clothing that is now sticking to his body. he's so cold, and he feels clammy. he just wants to change, and go to sleep.

a tear escapes one of his eyes. then another. until he finds himself sitting in the most dirty front room he's ever seen in his life, surrounded by broken beer bottles and wanting nothing more than to be back in the safety of jeongguk's arms.

he tries to gather himself as he sniffles, cleaning up some glass pieces and throwing them away.

it's going to be a long night.

__________

__________

i nearly cried writing this chapter. i hate making tae sad.

[ miss lee wouldn't treat my boi like this ]