nine

[WARNING: abusive behavior, panic attacks, suicidal thoughts]

taehyung was laying in the comforts of his fluffy bed at his house. the white sheets were snuggled up closely around the blonde who was utterly content for being home alone on a sunday morning.

his phone buzzed next to him reminding him that someone had texted him while he was asleep a few hours ago and he picked it up in an instant. he saw it was from jeongguk and he felt his fingers tremble for a reason beyond him: you are the only person i will allow to use me as a pillow i'll have you know. tell me if u got home safe

taehyung warms all the way through at how caring his friend is. he's always so sweet to him, his lovely jeongguk. he giggles quietly as he taps away at a response: :) i'm safe gukkie

he was still wearing jeongguk's white oversized button down shirt from last night, not having changed it when he came home early this morning. his tanned legs were bent as he started to run his fingers through his curls.

taehyung heard some commotion from downstairs so he happily got up from where he was and waddled down sleepily to see his boyfriend

taehyung heard some commotion from downstairs so he happily got up from where he was and waddled down sleepily to see his boyfriend. jihun yawned as he shut the door and taehyung found it pretty cute.

"babe," taehyung said softly as he walked straight into his boyfriends arms. "i missed you."

the taller laid his hands on his boyfriend hesitantly before he pulled away for a second. "is that my shirt?"

the blonde looked at what he was wearing. it's not but he has so many like it that he could probably pass it off as his. he blushed nervously and peeked up at the dark haired through his bangs, "yeah."

"oh really?"

__________

~ earlier that day ~

starbucks in the mornings is normally very busy, but today was an exception in jihun's humble opinion. he entered the building tiredly and the second he saw who was working the register, he cursed the gods for hating him so damn much.

it was jeon jeongguk. he was goofing off with a co-worker of his and he stopped doing whatever he was doing every few seconds to look over at his phone that was laying on the front counter but frowned every time he saw nothing.

looks like jeongguk's waiting for a special someone.

that kind of eases jihun's conscious since if he's waiting for someone, probably a crush, then it's probably not taehyung. it makes sense in his head.

jihun walks up to the counter and rings the bell despite the baristas not even being a few feet away from him, because yes, he is that guy.

𝙛𝙤𝙣𝙙 🎟On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara