He's nearing me when a loud crashing sound hits the room and I yelp. I don't know what I'm thinking as my hand immediately reaches for something – anything to hold on to. For some reason, my hand catches his navy blue tie and I accidentally pull it. I twist my ankle and we both fall on the ground. My back hits the ground, and Wyatt falls on me.

And the worse thing happens: his lips land on mine.

My eyes widen, reflecting his. I can't believe Wyatt is on top of me, and his lips are on mine. This is definitely the biggest holy shit moment of my life. I wait for him to get off me, but he doesn't. Instead his eyes begin to shut and he begins moving his lips with mine. Meanwhile, mine remain frozen. The Godzilla is fucking kissing me and I don't know what to do! My head is processing a million thoughts, I know, and I don't want to think what's going on here because really, it doesn't make sense to me. Wyatt is straight, and he will never be into guys yet some homo deity decided to fuck up his mind and now he's kissing me. Me. Me of all people!

My boss, who is my enemy back in high school, positions himself so he doesn't squash me, lifts his head up for a bit, only to get a better position and then he plants his lips on mine again. His lips are so soft, so gentle, and... and... I can't think of anything else. There's something magical the way his lips dance against mine. I can the butterflies fluttering in my stomach and my heart pounds hard against my rib cage. His lips are so fucking awesome – his lips make me dizzy and at the same time it leaves me wanting more. So that's the time I begin to kiss him back, my hands reaching his hair while my arms curl around his neck, pulling him closer.

He bites my lower lip, earning a moan from me and when I part my lips, he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in. I feel momentarily shocked. Not ever once I experienced this before, so having another tongue inside my mouth feels weird to me. He still tastes like the fries he stole from me and ate – a bit salty and sweet at the same time.

I could kiss him all day and never get tired of it.

The moment I realize that I, Pierson Matthews, am kissing my boss, Ajax Chase Wyatt. He was the one who bullied me in high school, and he was the reason why I wanted to be successful in life because he made me feel like a worthless piece of shit. But then fate had other plans – she decided to bring us together and he managed to be really, figuratively, on top of the world. But despite what he had done to me, there's definitely an attraction going on. I have never denied that. Even Melody used to tease me about it. Wyatt is not only athletic, but he's smart and gentle whenever necessary, just not for me. I've seen that side of him several times in high school, but when it came to me, he was rude and very competitive. Maybe because he felt threatened; or maybe it was because his ego was hurting. It couldn't be the fact that I'm gay, right? Because that was just plain bullshit.

Like I said, I never denied that I was attracted to him. He was my schoolmate, and I shared a few classes with him. I've always gazed at him from afar and I used to tell myself how can someone be angelic to look at be rude and act like a devil?

But now that he's back, I don't know what to feel anymore. At the back of my house, a voice is telling me that he's just doing this to ruin my life. He said that to me in high school. He promised it. But my head tells me the other thing – that perhaps he feels an attraction towards me, or that he's confused about his sexuality and he wants to try it for himself. I've never felt so conflicted in my life, and in my life choices.

Why? Why did I have to accept this secretary position? Why did I ever leave my parents just to get a job? Why did I have to get out of my comfort zone and let things change easily? There are so many questions running through my head, and I can't stop them. In any minute, I'm going to explode – both my heart and my head.