Chapter 17 - Like a real princess

A/N : slight mistake in the previous chapter, the younger brother's name is Ethan, not Evan. Just a reminder that we got to know who these two are when our mc had play time with her new siblings, then the ball scene. Evan is Lapis's fiancé but he likes Bianca, and Ethan, the younger brother, is a overly spoiled rich privileged brat. Jaden is her royal tutor, the younger one, you can check him out in chap 11. Trey is the name of the eldest brother, who is twins with Rick, or also known as blue haired boy. Vil is the merchant's son, who Mercia became friends with. For those who might've forgotten thanks to how long I've left my works hanging :")

.

I never really thought that bullying people could be such a fun act but looking at how Evan was already halfway crying, I got a feeling of satisfaction somewhere inside me that demands more -*cough*- enough about that, I shouldn't embarrass him anymore than this. Especially since the teacher has just entered the room and he has to leave -while still on the loosing side- and go back to his class, which thankfully is NOT the same as mine.

Now let's evaluate the teacher shall we? Tall, handsome, with a sophisticated air of intelligence.... Hmm? HMMMM???? How come I feel like I've seen him before somewhere? And the description..... This teacher, he can't possibly be that guy, right? Since he entered the class and immediately started going around the class while distributing the study materials, I didn't have the chance to closely inspect his face. So right now, I'm just crossing my fingers hoping he really isn't that guy, or I wouldn't know what to do.

As the teacher approached my desk, I realized another detail about him, that he is in fact, my royal tutor Jaden. Suddenly, I have the urge to hide myself under the desk and hopes he passes me while ignoring the fact that I'm his student prior to going to school. Now, why am I so unhappy about him being here? Well, I'm going to share a few details about what happens at home when they try (emphasis on the 'try' here folks) to teach me any subject ever.

So I'm new to this place, yep.
And I have the basic knowledge of an adult, yep.
Which means that studying with these tutors won't be hard, yep?
Well, you've probably guessed it, but I AM ABSOLUTELY SHAMED TO BE REBORN HERE.

They could've put Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, or some kind of genius philanthropist politician to change the world for the better, but nope, they chose to bring this here dumbass into this world. Studying maths is simple enough since their maths are still considered to be simple, but studying history? Or the languages that just sound like eloquent gibberish to me? Well you can meet me under the bed because I'd rather be eaten by the monsters there than have to go through it again. Yes, eventually, like all other kids who force themselves to learn things, I passed their test and that's also why I was allowed to go to school. But the journey to get there was hellish and in short, I'm embarrassed to face those teachers and I hope he'll treat me like all the other students there without burdening me with expectations.

Don't look at me like that, I spent a paragraph describing my hellish experience, not to be a little brat, not to tell you that this mature adult woman can't take the burden of being a student anymore, but to explain why I should be doing other work, and not be stuck in a school environment. You wouldn't know this, but the two tutors were not lenient on me at all. They were strict and demanded the best results from me (all because this mouth of mine could stop itself from bragging) as they have evaluated my intelligence before. To be blunt, I REALLY DON'T WANT TO STUDY WITH THIS HELLISH TEACHER AGAIN.

"Oh? Mercia? It's good to see you again, how has today been for you?" (Jaden)

"Umm, it's been really good, teacher. It's good to see you too."