-0- Through his eyes

Start from the beginning

" You're going to see her" she yelled excited on the phone, making him to put it away immediately.

Miranda was still asking questions about his visit while he handed his ticket to the air attendant and greeted her before continue to enter the airplane.

" Yes, I'm going to see her. I'm not answering any questions,M. I'll be in Las Vegas on time for Joshua's graduation. I'm boarding now so I have to go" he didn't want to talk about his feelings right now. After five years he finally made up his manly courage to tell Liv how he felt about her.

There was the same fear of not being good enough for her, but this time he had to let her be the one to make her decisions about them. They have stayed in each other's lives for a long time even when her life changed becoming one of the most famous actresses in the industry. They have talked every day, Skype until one of them falls asleep, write letters or share thousands of pictures. It was about time for one of them to confesses their feelings.

" I understand. Have a good flight" she said in a flat tone that hid perfectly how excited she was about his encounter with Liv. " and Blake, good luck!" Then she hung up.

After the worst ten minutes of his life while thinking all the possible worse case scenarios about how the plane could crash, the flight attendant to be a terrorist or if maybe the captain fell asleep he took a deep breath and put some country music to relax. He left his fist marked on the dashboard from how hard he grabbed the damned thing. Two hours later he was still sweating when the flight attendant announced that they were able to remove their seatbelt to leave the plane.

He almost ran out, but the little girl sharing the seat with her mother looked at him with a sweet smile that made him forget about his deadly fear for a minute. Then she asked why was he so eager to see California. He helped them with their luggage while he told her about Liv. They walked out of the immigration line and outside to the big, busy city of Los Ángeles, California.

" Madam, are you taking a taxi or will someone pick you up?" He asked politely while he left their luggage beside them.

" My husband will be here shortly, but thank you for helping us. I hope that girl knows how lucky she is of having someone like you in her life"

" Don't be nervous! She loves you too" the little girl told him with a wide smile .

He knew Liv loved him, but he wasn't so confident about it. There was a thin line between friends and lovers and sometimes he had doubts about how much she really wanted to cross it. He smiled politely to both of them and waved goodbye before heading down the street to find a cab.

Thoughts of their life together ran through his mind while the driver took him to Liv's apartment. The change in the weather was a significant memory to both of them. Summer. They used to spend every summer together around the lake, riding bikes around the ranch as a extreme sport or just ride horses for hours. Sometimes they played a few silly games and other times truth or dare.

At some point he started to stare at Liv wondering how and when did she became such a beautiful girl. Soon he felt nervous around her and the instinct to protect her or take care of her only increase along the years. Her smile, her goofy laugh and how easily she blushed at the most random situations were things that he kept with him despise the years and the number of lovers he have had before.

" We're here" the driver told him with a grouchy voice bringing him back to the present. Now his stomach was growling with excitement and nervousness.