When the pieces fit (27)

I woke up with fresh memories from last night. A small blush appeared on my cheeks as I remembered Blake’s lips on my skin while I felt my body shivered from ecstasy. The tingling sensations that he sent throughout my body last night were unforgettable. So gentle and generous. He made my stomach tight in pleasure and sent my mind spiraling into another universe it's sole purpose pleasure .

I turned around in bed with my head resting on my hand to take a look at him. His jaw was relaxed as he was his breathing against me. His eyes were completely closed while his lips were still pink from all the kisses we shared and  the small wrinkle on his forehead wasn't there anymore.  He  had the most angelic aura around him as the sun started to creep through the window, lighting his now messy brown hair.

I absorbed every part of him while a small smile played on my lips as I remembered the steamy kisses. He slowly opened his eyes and gave me a lazy smile, before pulling me closer to his body. In just one more movement he put me on top of him with my legs at his sides. He pulled me closer and I felt his hands slowly and playfully caressing my legs.

He looked into my eyes still with a smile that reached his beautiful eyes. I felt the electricity running through my veins as he made my body shiver with his touch. He noticed it and the green in his eyes turned darker as a sign that he felt the same desire arise inside of him. I leaned in and softly brushed my lips against his just to feel his body tensed and release a shiver of his own.

“Good morning”I whispered as his hot breath touched my shoulder, making my skin burn with excitement as he layered my skin with kisses.

“ I have spent my entire life dreaming about this moment and all my teenage years thinking about last night.” his husky voice all but whispered to me. I understood clearly what he meant but still I felt the need to tease him. 

“What?” I asked shyly, with a small smirk.

“ You were a dream. I would dream about it even if I didn’t want to. Even when you left just the sound of your voice on the phone gave me these feelings” he explained further while exploring my neck with kisses “ You are so perfect” he said it with such honesty that it took me aback for a moment.

“ I am not going to deny that” I said jokingly “It was better than any dream and to wake up next to you has been a blessing after so long…” I trailed off thinking on how fast things were going, but looking back we had our entire lives already wasted.

“ You’re hair is still a mess in the mornings, but a mess that I love” he told me with a deep chuckle.

“ Someone is responsible for this mess” I said with a flirty tone along with a half smile.

“Do you want to repeat it?” He asked with a deep voice.

“I would love to” I whispered while biting my lower lip.

He leaned in forward making his strong chest touch mine. He kissed me fully with one hand resting on my waist and the other one caressing down my neck. I was taken aback by the frenetic impulse in which his rosy pink lips devoured mine. I was in heaven in his arms.

“ Someone’s at the door, Liv!” Marley yelled without any warning making us stop kissing as soon as we heard her voice.

“I’ll be there shortly” I replied while I heard Blake’s frustrated groan. I kissed him and tried to get out of his embrace, but he only tightened his arms around me.

“Hold that thought please.” I promised him.

He nodded with a sly smile and loosen up his embrace. I climbed out of bed in silence, trying not to think about the fact that I was naked in plain light of the day and walking in front of him. I felt his stare follow me until I entered the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror while I put toothpaste in my toothbrush.