Separate ways (28)

Two weeks passed by and they were so fast. In blink of an eye everything passed by from that morning after Ryan visited me I have been going to interviews and the feared trial was indeed avoided. He settled for a deal. It made me so happy to think that I wasn’t going to need it.

Our lawyers agreed on an agreement under my linings after Ryan asked for his own conditions, which weren’t a lot. They left half of his fortune to me as we stated in the first privacy contract. He asked for a bail to be able to go to therapy and rehabilitation. I agreed on the bail and made a clause in which he could only come close to me again after finishing both rehabilitation programs. I didn’t need his money so I asked him to donate everything to a women's care center in Colorado. He had to spend a year under house arrest with community service.

For some people like Blake or even Joshua the deal wasn’t good enough but for me it was. I wanted Ryan to learn from his mistake and find the way to get better and that wouldn’t have happened if I sent him right to jail. I’m trying to see the bright side and stay positive. I knew Ryan better than anyone else and what happened with me was only the wake up call he needed to mend things with the world again.

Miranda was leaving today. During the last two weeks we have grown closer to each other. I still felt betrayed and I didn’t lie to her about it. I knew with time I was going to be able to forgive and forget but it will take time. I’ve spent a lot of time with Camille while Miranda goes back and forth from California to Colorado due to doctors appointments and studies. Mason is an amazing doctor and he agrees that Miranda should have fought it since the start. Leukemia is the worst type but a lot of people have survived it. According to her new doctor she had the chance and whoever told her she didn’t had made a terrible mistake.

We were all praying for the good news to keep coming to the crew.

We haven’t heard from Joshua in these two weeks but we were sure he was fine. Marley and Jackson were trying to hide their “friendship” but we all knew they saw each other frequently and we also knew a relationship wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. They were both stubborn as hell and scared.

I was at Blake’s ranch helping Miranda and Camille pack their things on the truck they rented. I felt so empty as I saw everyone leave town. Blake was in his veterinary with an emergency. A dog crossed a fence and he hurt his legs and paws.

I lost myself in the thoughts of me and Blake the last two weeks. It has been all I ever dreamed it would be, well except for the wedding of my dreams where I married him that I often dreamed of as a kid but to be honest I wasn't ready for that yet and I know we neither was he. The way we are connected to each other in a level In which I don’t have to say a word for him to know what I’m thinking or feeling was still shocking me. We have enjoyed or new found relationship to the fullest, either he was at my house or I was at his. We haven’t spent time in town as much as I would have loved it because there were still paparazzi looking for new gossips about me.

“Are you thinking about daddy again?” Camille asked me with a sweet smile.

“What!?” I asked as I felt my cheeks blush.

“When you think about daddy you seemed a bit dummy” she said while she tilted her head and narrowed her eyes at me.

“ Camille! Don’t say things like that” Miranda told her with a soft chuckle.

“Don’t worry mom, that’s how you look too when Mason is around” she said with a know it all expression in her face. I laughed at her answer.

“Don’t laugh, Liv. She knows too much that I even forget she’s only five” she took Camille in her arms and tickle her. Camille’s laugh echoed in the living room and it only made me smile wider.

“ Mom, am I going to see daddy everyday?” She asked with a sadden expression while holding a picture of Blake in her hand.