Three

Crooked

Three

          Aaliyah rolled her eyes once she heard the front door open and then slammed. "Hey baby," Darren greeted, coming up behind her. He grabbed her waist as he kissed her neck. Aaliyah jerked away rudely as she threw the empty pack of Ramen Noodles down onto the granite counter. She was tired of Darren always coming home at midnight. She didn't care that he was a lawyer at some firm in Manhattan. Aaliyah felt that there couldn't be that much workload that made him come home this late. She felt as if he was cheating on her.

"Go hey baby them bitches you be fuckin with at your job." Aaliyah spat, rolling her eyes. She poured the Ramen Noodles' seasoning into the small pot on the stove not even looking Darren's way. She was jealous. Even though Darren put his hands on her, she still considered him to be her man and she didn't want him fucking with anybody else. Darren's face turned up into a scowl as he stared at Aaliyah's back. "The fuck you mean? Who I been fucking with?"

Darren was a handsome man. He had a rich caramel complexion and light honey brown eyes. He always kept up with his haircuts and dressed expensively too. Aaliyah rolled her eyes roughly as she blew out a breath, ignoring him. Darren cheated on Aaliyah on a regular, so it wouldn't be a surprise if their baby had a half brother or sister on the way as well. Darren sucked his teeth as he placed his briefcase onto the dining table. Darren was a decent man when he was sober, but as soon as he drunk, it was a different ball game.

He became physically and emotionally abusive. "Damn, you ain't gotta act like that." Darren spoke as he watched Aaliyah's 5'7 frame reach on her tippy toes for something in the cupboards. The extra-large white T shirt failed to cover Aaliyah's small ass as she did, resulting in Darren to bite his lip. Darren was the definition of a pedophile. Aaliyah was barely a 34A in bra size and her butt wasn't really that big. She was petite even though she was tall, and Darren liked her body because it reminded him of a young girl's.

"Get off me!" Aaliyah exclaimed once Darren pressed his protruding manhood into her ass.

Aaliyah was feeling dread deep down inside the pit of her stomach and she knew that feeling too well. "C'mon baby, stop playing with me." Darren began to suck on her neck as he grinded into her backside, getting more and more aroused.

"St-stop!" Aaliyah stuttered, panicking. She just hoped that her baby boy wouldn't feel anything that his mother was about to endure. Darren ignored her, leaving a purplish hickey on the left side of her neck. He stuffed his hands in the front of Aaliyah's pink lace panties, ripping them before playing around with her pearl.

"Shut up, you know you like this dick," Darren turned her around and in one swift motion, placed her on top of the kitchen's counter. Aaliyah just shook her head, defeated. Darren closed the space between them before roughly pressing his lips onto hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Aaliyah whimpered, placing her hands out forward to push him back some.

"D-Darren, calm down. Okay? You're hurting Rome." He was pressing on her baby bump, making their son shift around uncomfortably.

"Fight it, if you want to. I swear to God, imma fuck you up. Fight if you want to." Darren threatened, not trying to hear that shit. Every time they were about to have sex, Aaliyah would bring up their unborn son and how he was hurting him. He knew that it was just an excuse so she wouldn't have to fuck him. "How the little nigga got here? We had to fuck right?" Darren snidely remarked, his eyes staring deep into her dark brown ones.

Aaliyah's stomach churned hearing Darren refer to their son as a "little nigga." She soon succumbed to Darren's sexual advances. She zoned in and out of consciousness while Darren pummeled his 8-inch dick deep inside of her vagina.