Episode 30: New Objective

"You're actually back?" I asked and she gave me a slight nod. "You look so...different?... Why'd you change?"

"Oh! Yea, do you like it? Jennie gave me a makeover!"she said happily. Her smile so big, full of energy. She seemed happy. She's back so why am I not happy?

"Yea! You look great, it's just.. well different from what I last remembered. You look like a girly girl.... something you never wanted to be..." I dragged on the last of my statements. She did look good, just not my Y/n. She's not the Y/n that left me two years ago.

"Thanks! You look good too!" She said smiling. I nod and look to the left of her, I see Yoongi looking at me with nervous and wary eyes. Taehyung looking sympathetically at me.

The door is heard to be closed and a guy come in the room. "Y/n!" The guy runs up to her and gives her a hug and a... kiss...on the lips.... She smiles brightly at him with a tiny tint of pink on her cheeks.

"That's Mark, her boyfriend," whispers a voice that was close. I look over and see a girl that I shorter than me. "Oh sorry I'm Lisa. And your Jungkook? I assume..."

Lisa... Lisa.. Lisa? Lisa! "Oh! Hey yea I'm Jungkook. I'm surprised you got her here...." I said dully.

She looks at me sadly, "Whatssup? I mean other than the fact she has a boyfriend."

"It's just... That's not the same Y/n I loved two years ago.... She's different... That's not my Y/n. I mean I still love her but that's not.... her...." I told her truthfully.

She sighs. "Look Jungkook, she loves you and I can see it when she first saw you. She was overwhelmed, but wasn't going to let you see that. She's thinks showing anything other than happiness is weak. Mark put her into that mindset. It's still your Y/n, yeah she looks different and maybe thinks a little differently but it's still her. If you really loved her, you'll be able to love this new version of her." She spoke her mini speech with a small smile.

I gave her a small smile in return, "You're right but she's dating that Mark guy. She looks happy I don't want to take that away...."

"Of course I'm right but you have to make her fall for you again. She still loves you, she might not show it but she still does."

I smiled with a large smile, "Right! That's my new objective. I've got her back to Korea so now I need to make her love me the same again!"

A/n

IM DYING!