+Twentytwo

Kentrell

"Are you su-
Well okay then." Taymor looked at me shocked as I dumped every single last ash of my mother's onto the ground.

"Why you even go through all that trouble with your family if you weren't going to keep them?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Why would I keep them?"

"I thought you wanted to like....save them?"

"Fuck no."
"That's creepy." I admitted.

"She'd probably be haunting me and shit."
"Like I could just picture her ghost making me breakfast."

Taymor laughed a little and shook his head.

"As long as it's what you wanted it's cool."

"It is."
"Trust me."

He nodded in understanding and I went closer over to him, making his eyebrow raise.

"What are you-

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"Nope." I laughed, picking up his body in my arms which actually weighed a lot less than I would've thought.

I'm just realizing how damn small he is.
No bigger than Nick actually.

"Put me dowwwwwnn." He complained, refusing to wrap his legs around me like he was suppose to.

"You never wanna do cute couple shit." I mumbled.

"Let me treat your ass like my baby and stop being stubborn."

Taymor frowned before wrapping his legs around my waist, giving in.

I brought my hands up to his ass and held him by it tightly, making him groan.

"Why did I have to end up liking being a bottom?" He questioned.

"I could've just kept being a lonely top who never even considered sucking dick or all the stuff I think about doing to you."

"But noooooo." He continued.

"I just had to fall in love with your ass and end up actually liking this shit you be doing to me."

"I know what you mean." I agreed.

"I don't know how I ended up falling for a sensitive ass nigga with anger issues for no reason."

"I'm not even into stubborn bitches but yet I take it from a nigga-that's what's crazy."

"Man how did we even end up liking each other? Shit don't make no type of sense."

"The world may never know." I shrugged.

"Shit I don't even know my damn self."

He kissed his teeth, trying to keep the smile for forming but he never could so I don't even know why he tried.

"You're so fucking cute." I admitted, looking down at him as he leaned his face into my chest.

"Stooop." He whined.
"I hate when you give me compliments it makes me feel weird."

"And stop looking at me like that."

"You just keep messing up my heart beat and shit and got my face warm-like eww." He groaned.

"Fuck is wrong with me?"

I held him a little tighter before answering.

"Everything."

"Ain't nobody worried about us, why you keep looking around like that?" I asked as Taymor had constantly looked around nervously, sitting on the other side of the booth from me.

He had been turning around every few seconds as if he was hiding from somebody and it was getting confusing as fuck.

"You see that group of niggas at the table behind me?" He questioned quietly.

I looked directly behind him only seeing a white family with a daughter who was pouring sugar packets in her mouth and shook my head.

He motioned his head further to the right and I looked a little closer and nodded finally seeing who he was talking about.

"So what about em?" I asked, still confused.

"I know them." He admitted.

"From what?"

"We all grew up together off some gang shit." He explained.

"stealing, smoking, selling...all that kind of stuff."

"But I fell out with them niggas cause they all was homophobic as fuck and kept making gay jokes that wasn't even funny."

"Everytime I didn't laugh they'd always said I was suspect or a DL and of course I denied the fact that I was until I actually stopped being ashamed of it."

"I just didn't fuck with them no more but I never came out to anybody except Nick and my parents so of course they ain't know that's why we fell out." He vented.

"And that's kind of the problem."

"If they see me with you...."

"I just don't feel like it right now." He sighed.

"Can we just leave before they see me?"
"Please?"

I frowned.
"Are you ashamed of me or something?"

"No." He denied quickly but I couldn't help but feel like it wasn't genuine.

"Please Kentrell?" He asked again, his eyes looking over at the group of boys who had yet to even pay him a shred of attention.

I don't understand why he cared so much if they did see him.

"You wanna leave you go." I shrugged.
"I ain't come here for nothing."

He bit his lip and looked between me, the door and the group of boys just making me sigh.

"Can I start you guys off with drinks?" The waitress came up to us with a smile.

"Pepsi." I answered for myself.

"He was just about to leave so don't worry abou-

"C-Coke." Taymor cut me off.

He sunk father in his seat and began to take his jacket off getting comfortable.

"You staying?" I asked.

"Clearly." He mumbled.

"Alright so a Pepsi for you and a Coke for you." The waitress pointed between us with a pen in her hand.

We nodded in agreement and she walked off, saying how it would be "coming right up."

Taymor kept his head down, and yet the niggas still had yet to even acknowledge his presence if they even knew he was here.

They didn't look over at us once but yet his anxiousness was pretty much there throughout the entire date.

Deep down, he's his own biggest fear-I swear.

But imma help him with that in every way I can.